Chapter 10

Rosalina's POV

The next morning when I woke up I felt incredibly happy. I noticed the shower was running in my room and chuckled and decided to go downstairs after throwing on one of Sam's shirts so I wasn't just in a tank top. When I got down there Jacob and Lily were playing with Morgan and Arabella. I unlocked my phone and took a picture of them smiling.

" Morning." I said scaring Morgan.

"Morning Lina" Arabella said. That was her nickname for me.

"Don't you know how to make noise when you are walking?" Morgan exclaimed grabbed his heart dramatically.

"I do but where's the fun in that?" I asked/said. Arabella chuckled and Morgan looked at me like I was crazy. He noticed the shirt I was wearing and he turned serious. I raised my brow at him and he raised one back. I sat down next to my babies.

"Have you guys eaten?" I asked. Lily nodded.

"Yes mommy." She said cutely. I chuckled and nodded. While Jacob climbed into my lap. I kissed his head. We all started talking until Sam came down. When he seen I was in his shirt his eyes visibly darkened with lust. I chuckled while noticing and he raised an eyebrow at me.

"Good morning my beautiful girlfriend. And good morning munchkins." He said messing up there hair. Lily swatted his hand away playfully. He chuckled and sat down next to us.

"So you finally had the balls to ask her?" Arabella said teasingly.

"Yes. Yes I did." He said confidently.

"Best friend or not I'll kill you if you hurt her." Morgan threatened. Sam chuckled and put his around me and the kids.

"Never these guys are my life." He said looking at us lovingly. I also noticed how he said us. As in my kids to and that made me smile really big. Arabella cooed and Morgan grunted. We all hung out until around 1pm when I had to get home. Sam brought me and the kids back. When we got the kids out he was holding Jacob. And Lily went running into the house. More than likely to go find dad. We chuckled and he pulled me into a half hug still holding Jacob. He kissed my head and handed me Jacob.

"I'll see you at school tomorrow princess." He said kissing my head again making me giggle.

"See you tomorrow Sammy." I said walking into the house. He smiled and got into his car and drove out of the gate. I smiled to myself and shut the door. I put Jacob down and held his hand as he started walking last night and I hate that I missed it but Arabella and Morgan recorded it for me. I walked into the living room slowly with Jacob and when they seem he was walking they all cheered and started giving him love and when I finally let go of his hand he walked over to dad and climbed into his lap smiling. I smiled and took a picture. Arabella came over later that night and informed me of a threat that was coming my way from some small gangs and as much as it broke my heart I told her to take them to the safe house that we have. My family was in bed when this was happening so they won't know until tomorrow. I stayed up all night at the bar in the kitchen researching everything I could find on this gang. And wrote down what I did find out.

Name: The devils
Population:300 people
Leader: Stephan Jones
Second in command: Charlie Davids
Reasoning:Power
Location: Los Angeles CA

Of fucking course they want power.  That's all gangs fucking care about. Well not all. Back in Minnesota there's a gang that only kills when A: its a must or B: if that person has done something wrong like rape, kidnapping, abuse etc. They would also work with the police when it came to protecting a child or a mother and her child. They are the worlds biggest gang and because of how many people are in it, it could be considered a small Mafia.  I used to know the leader and we were great friends. He was a great guy but if you got on his bad side you wouldn't like him anymore. But he always treated me with so much respect and care it was unfunny. He was like an over protective brother once Morgan left. He would constantly bring me food if I hadn't eaten. And his mom and dad loved me like there own. I wonder how they are. I'll have to call them sometime. Before I knew it the sun had risen and Damon and my dad came downstairs first and looked at me questioningly.

"Where are the kids?" Dad asked.

"Arabella took them to a safe house." I said plainly not looking up from my research/hacking.

"Why?" Damon asked looking worried and pissed at the possibility of them being in danger.

" I got a threat last night from The Devils leader." I said as I reversed my hacking and covered my trails. Damon took the paper I was writing on and handed it to dad. Dad then called the other boys down and they were pissed when they found out. All they said was they'd take care of it and let Morgan know when it was safe for them to come back. I felt grateful but at the same time I knew I could've handled it on my own but they were determined. Well lets see how this turns out....