Chapter 6

Rosalina's POV:

"What the hell?!" I heard Damon's voice yell. What the fuck?! I opened my eyes to see Damon looking ready to kill Sam.

"Shut up." I groaned curling further into Sam.

"What's going on here?" I heard my dad ask.

"Look!" Damon semi-shouted.

"Rose." My dad sighed.

"Yeah." I mumbled into Sam's chest.

"Why's he in your bed?" He asked.

"Because he helped me calm down and I asked him to stay." I said simply. My dad's face softened after I said that. He nodded and told Damon to get out. With a huge ass fight put up with one glare from dad he was gone. I pulled the blanket back up and over my head while curling further into Sam again. He's so warm.

"Rose. We need to talk about what he did." My dad said and I stiffened. Sam pulled the blanket off my head and I pouted at him.

"I don't want to." I said quietly.

"Please. I need to know what he did to you." Dad continued.

"I'll stay if it makes you feel better." Sam said. I nodded my head.

"Ok." I said quietly. I sighed and sat up.

⚠️ Sensitive subjects⚠️

"When mother first got married she seemed happy but my step father was not the nicest. He invited one of his first over one day and his friend knocked me out and when I woke up did things to me." I said not going into detail.

"I'm going to ask yes or no question just shake your head or nod." He said.

"Ok." I said.

"Did he ever touch you?" He asked with fear in his eyes.

I nodded.

"Did he ever hit you?"

Nodded.

"Did he ever r-rape you?" He stuttered out.
⚠️ Content Over⚠️
I nodded and Sam visibly stiffened pulling me closer to him. I laid my head on his chest and relaxed into his touch. I slide back down into my blankets and so did Sam. I curled into him and not long after that Sam and my dad started talking but I wasn't listening I drowned it out. Then I realized I couldn't feel anything. Not pain,anger,happiness. Nothing. I slide into the dark world of the abyss.

A week has gone by and I still feel nothing. Morgan's tried pulling me out of it but nothing seems to be working. Sam left the next day and I haven't seen him since. Maybe he finally decided he didn't want to be involved with me. I mean I don't blame him I wouldn't want to be with me either. While I was walking to the lunch room a hand went over my mouth and pulled me into an empty classroom. I didn't have the energy to fight back. When the light got turned on I seen it was Sam.

"I like you. I left because I didn't know how to handle my emotions and I'm sorry but this week without you has been hell. And then when I get back I feel even more terrible for leaving because your in a funk." He said finishing his rant. I'll admit I was tempted to laugh at him.

"I'm not mad. " I said.

"Your not?" He asked.

"No. Even if I was I wouldn't be able to feel it." I said.

"How can I help?" Sam asked softly.

"I don't think you can." I said.

"Can you feel this?" He asked.

"Feel wh-" I was cut off by his lips crashed against mine. I'm not sure what it was but I felt happy. And I knew I liked him back but we could never happen because of my brothers and dad. They wouldn't allow it but for right now I'm going to enjoy this. I kissed him back and he backed me into a wall and put his hands on my waist just staying there. When we pulled away for breath he looked at me with a small smile.

"Did you feel that?" He asked.

"Yeah. I did." I said with a small smile.

"There's that beautiful smile. " He said with a huge ass smile. We both laugh and goes to lunch. Everyone was shocked and grateful to Sam for helping me. They just don't need to know how he helped me feel again. I went to bed with a smile on my face that night.