We'll Meet Again (II)

Summary: short continuation from last chapter
-dontaskme- asked me to do this, I hope you like it :) and thank you for your dedication on my chapters!!

Day quickly turned to night as the newly reunited pair sat on the rock, watching as the changing colours of the sky beautifully reflect on the now calming waters before them.

"Hey Lou?" Harry mumbled, his head still laying in the boys lap

"Yeah Haz?"

"How is this possible? Why did we meet like this?" He asked

"We were meant to be" he laughed softly, straightening out his legs as Harry let out a small giggle

"Really though? It's a really weird coincidence, don't you think?"

Louis pondered for an answer for a while

"I think that this all happened for a reason. You know how particles and stuff work, with all the patterns and how they're predictable? I think we're like that too. If you think about it, were so small and insignificant in comparison to the universe. But we're also so big in comparison to cells and stuff" Louis spoke softly

"That probably sounded dumb" he cracked a smile

"No, it was cute" Harry smiled

"We could just be dust floating in the wind out of a car vent. And it's scary, how little we know about things like that. Things shouldn't be forced, but when they happen like this, naturally, we can't ignore them" Louis spoke softly as he ran his hand through Harry's sunkissed hair.

"I'm too sober for this" Harry chuckled, buring his nose into Louis' calf.

"But I agree, I don't want to ignore this. Do you?" He

"Don't think I could if I tried" he smiled

It was a month later, they were taking things slow and they were both more than comfortable with that.

Harry's eyes grew heavier as he yawned, laying his head back on Louis' shoulder. Louis had to stop himself from kissing the boy.

Niall had finally grew the balls to ask Ashe out, and they've been together for 2 months. They were cuddled up together under a blue fluffy blanket on the other couch.

The credits of the movie rolled over the screen, the room once illuminated with flashing colors was now dark.

Harry stayed pressed up against Louis' shoulder, not making any effort to move, as Niall and Ashe were already sleeping peacefully.

"Bed time Harry" Louis whispered

Harry's green eyes cracked open, a dopey smile spread across his face as they stood up, walking across the creaky wood floor trying not to wake up the sleeping couple.

They cracked open the door, laughing softly as they raced down the carpeted hallway. Their quiet noises echoed through the desolate house.

They opened the front door and stepped outside into the cold night. The stars shined above them as they walked down the middle of the road, breathing the fresh crisp midnight air.

Louis took his hands out of his pockets as they walked in silence.

He brushed the back of his hand up against Harry's, and when the taller boy didn't pull back, he made the move to take a hold of his cold hand, interlocking his small fingers with Harry's.