Flight

Summary: Harry and Louis sit together on a flight. (Louis' famous in this, Harry's not)

Louis sat quietly in the back of a black minivan, the air cold and the sky dark. He rubbed his eyes as the car pulled into the airport parking lot.

No paps yet, but he knows as soon as he steps out of the car he wont be left alone.

He grabs his sunglasses and hat even though it's still dark out. He flips his hood up as the door beside him opens.

The car starts up again as soon as his feet hit the tarmac. He lights a cigarette earning an eye roll from the driver as he speeds off.

As he walks to the boarding gate with his bodyguards beside him, he exhales, the smoke mixing with his warm breath against the cold nighttime air.

"Hood up, glasses on until you board" one of the two men speak, a strong hand on his shoulder to make sure he was listening. He always had the habit of wanting to meet fans rather than avoid them, but as of right now hes exhausted, so with a sigh he nodded.

Nobody approached him as he sat in the small blue chair against the back wall, only a few lingering stairs but only because of the attire, not because they recognized him.

"I can do this by myself, you know?" He spoke as one of the men came back from the customs table.

With a dismissed grunt, the man sat opposite of him, the second one standing beside Louis, his hands crossed infront of his stomach.

"People are more likely to stare with you guys around" he spoke, taking his sunglasses off.

"On" the man across from him furrowed his brows.

"There's nobody around" Louis motioned with his hands.

The men shared a glance, shrugging and saying no more. Louis sat back after a while, tucking his hands under his armpits.

He always used his sass to get his way, he closed his eyes and smiled.

Harry hummed along to the soft tunes spilling from his car radio, nearly missing the turn.

He turned off the music as he followed the signs saying "airport".

Soon enough he found a parking spot for his car at the back of the lot. He wrapped himself up in a scarf and two jumpers before braving the long, cold walk to the building.

With a quick stop at the Information Booth, he checked his ticket and made his way to his gate. He stood against the paper thin wall, waiting for his flight to be announced.

It was a ten hour flight. The plane was filled with sleeping people, music, and odd noises. Harry made his way slowly down the isle, his eyes strained as he read the small print on his ticket. E32.

He found the seat, an isle seat. He stuffed his carry on into the drawer above the seats before slumping down beside a man in the seat next to him.

He didnt spare a second glance as the man continued to look out the window at the plane's taking off and landing on the runways beside theirs.

They went through the manidtory safety procedures before the plane took off. The man beside him gripping slightly tighter on the armrest with his eyes squeezed closed.

It was about an hour into the flight when the man beside him sat up straight. They made eye contact as Harry looked up. Harry stood up to let the man squeeze out of the seat.