Tommo The Tease⚠️

Summary: where Louis teases Harry in an interview (this is basically just all smut btw)

Harry sat in his dressing room, his hair stylist spraying smelly stuff onto his hair.

"Alright, all done. You're on in 10 minutes" she said

She left and Harry took out his phone, going to Louis' contact. Just as he was about to his the call button, Louis bursted through the door.

They had been dating for 3 months, and they were getting really serious.

Louis wordlessly walked up to Harry, grabbing onto his hair and crashing their lips together. He slipped his warm hand under Harry's shirt, rubbing over his nipple, making Harry let out a breathy moan in pleasure.

Louis cupped Harry's butt cheeks with their lips still connected.

He pulled away and sat down on the couch

"Mmh, what was that for?' Harry smiled

"Because were going for an interview in 3 minutes and I won't be able to do that then. I've gotta get my loving in right now" Louis grinned cheekily.

He patted his lap, asking Harry to sit on him, so he did. Harry straddled his lap, feeling his own hard dick press into Louis' leg. Louis grinned when he felt it too.

He slowly unzipped Harry's jeans, sliding his fingers under the elastic of his boxers.

Harry grinded his hips down, trying to get some friction

Suddenly the door knocked

"Harry, you're on in a minute" a loud voice came booming from the other side

Louis patted Harry on the bum, asking him to stand up. He pouted but complied

"We can go for a quickie, no?" Harry asked

"Babe, we have to go now. We can later, okay?" Louis smiled

Harry frowned, then looked down at his growing problem

"I can't do the interview hard" he said

Louis shrugged and walked out of the room

"Tease" He mumbled to himself

They got into the interview room and Louis flung his leg overtop of Harry's lap to hide his boner. It really wasn't working, he was just getting harder because of his leg that kept brushing over his dick.

Louis could tell that Harry was hot and bothered. He moved his leg ever so slightly, swinging his foot back and forth, making his leg rub over Harry's crotch

Harry looked at Louis, his pupils were dilated and he let out a shaky breath, repositioning his hips trying to give himself a bit of relief.

He was harder than he had ever been before, he wanted Louis to fuck him into the couch right then and there, and with Louis teasing him like he was, it wasn't making things any easier

Niall knew what was happening, he could tell Harry was hard from where he was sitting, and he saw the discomfort on Harry's face, and the sly smirk on Louis. He could also tell that Louis was growing hard from all the soft moans and noises that were coming out of Harry.

Louis continued shaking his leg up and down to get a reaction out of Harry. As Harry was answering a question the interviewer was asking, he grabbed Louis thigh, making his leg stop moving. He rested his hand on Louis inner thigh, rubbing his thumb up and down the hem of his pants.

Louis continued to shift his leg around.

Harry leaned forward and quietly moaned into Louis ear, pretending to make to look like a whisper

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard" Louis said in a raspy voice into Harry's ear, making Harry's dick twitch slightly.

As soon as the interview ended, they snuck off back into Harry's dressing room.

Louis pushed him onto the couch, ripping off his shirt and pants. He started to nose Harry's dick through his thin underwear, making him tilt his head back against the couch.

Louis was sat infront of him, Harry had his legs spread apart.

Louis pulled off Harry's boxers, revealing his hot throbbing cock.

Louis licked up his shaft, making Harry moan and shiver with delight.

"Flip over" Louis said

Harry bent down on his hands and knees, his arms laying beside him as his ass stuck up in the air. Louis spread his legs apart more so Harry's hole was visible.

Louis began rimming Harry. His moans got louder and more frequent as he stuck his tounge into Harry's hole.

Louis stood up and took his pants off. Harry immediately sat up and started to suck him off.

Louis began thrusting his hips, the tip of his dick hitting the back of Harry's mouth. He began fucking Harry's mouth, grabbing his hair and pulling hard on it. The vibrations of his moans sent ripples of pleasure into Louis.

He pulled his dick out of Harrys mouth and straddled Harry thighs. His wet cock slid into Harry with no preparation.

Harry had a pain kink, so as soon as he was inside Harry, he began to thrust quickly. The slapping of their bare, red skin mixed with their moans made an angelic sound that turned them both on.

"Lou I'm gonna cum" Harry moaned

"Not yet" Lou croaked out, slowing down. He did a few slow thrusts before speeding up again. He felt that he was about to cum, so he slowed down again. He wanted to feel this good inside of his boyfriend for as long as he could.

He sped up again, bouncing up and down rhythmically.

"Lou I'm cumming" Harry moaned, his hot liquid spilling all over the couch, the sight of that made Louis hit his orgasm, filling Harry with his cum. Harry moaned one last time at the feeling of the warm substance hitting his prostate.

Louis slowly pulled out, both of them were exhausted from what they just did.

"You're such a tease" Harry said, panting for breath

"Well they don't call me Tommo the tease for nothing" he replied

A/N: I'm so so so unbelievably sorry you read that.
Anyways, double update hehe
This one is very short, so it's just a filler oneshot until the next one.
Oh also, the interview I was quoting this chapter from is at the beginning.
Stay safe

-V