Always You

Summary: childhood friends start feeling a diffrent kind of bond.

Theres a tiny bit of smut

Harry and Louis had been best friends for as long as they could remember, inseparable and always together. They applied to the same University, and were both accepted into the same program.

It was a Friday night when Harry was sitting on his black leather spinny chair infront of his laptop, complaining about how his teacher assigned "too much coursework".

"Come take a break Haz" Louis called from the other room as he heard Harry groan.

With a frustrated sigh, Harry slammed his computer, trudging over to his friend.

Louis was sat on the bed, music blasting as he scrolled through his phone.

Harry turned around to leave the room out of frustration, when he heard Louis stand up from the bed.

"Need a hug?" Louis asked.

Harry just shrugged, hyeprfocusing on a spot on the rug.

"Come here" Louis opened his arms. Harry leaned into Louis' chest, his forehead pressed against his shoulder as Louis rubbed circles into his back.

He wrapped his arms around Harry, swaying back and forth as he hummed a random tune.

"I'll draw you a warm bath I'll make us a nice dinner, then we can watch a movie and cuddle on the couch. How does that sound?" Louis asked softly, his chin hooking on the top of Harry's shoulder.

"Yeah" Harry managed to say. Louis pulled back, his hands cupping Harry's face.

With a small smile and a pat on his cheek, he left the room.

Eventually he crept back into the room, silently taking Harry by the arm.

"If you need me just shout" Louis whispered before the door of the bathroom closed.

Harry stripped down, plopping his clothes on the cold tile floor.

Louis had added bubbles and bath salts. A few lit candles surrounded the bath and an incense was burning on the counter.

Harry's heart jumped as a big smile came over him. He lowered himself into the bath slowly, the hot water enveloping his tight muscles, relaxing him.

He heard the soft singing voice of Louis who was walking around the kitchen trying to make food. He always claimed he was the best cook, but he always burned everything he put in the oven.

Harry felt his eyelids getting heavy about 20 minutes later, so he decided to get out of the bath. He put some clean clothes on, draining the bath and leaving the bathroom.

The lights were dimmed in the kitchen, a single scented candle in the middle of the small wooden table. Two plates were beside it, mashed potatoes and chicken.

Soft music was playing in the background as Louis scrambled to pour a glass of wine from a large bottle.

Harry watched as Louis dragged his palm down his face, adjusting a vase of flowers on the counter.

Harry silently walked up behind him, wrapping his hands around his waist. He rested his chin on Louis' shoulder, cheek pressed to his neck.

"Hi" Louis jumped, turning Harry around in his arms.

"Hi" he replied.

Louis ran his thumb over Harry's eyebrow, his back pressed up against the counter.