House of 'Hets'⚠️

Summary: Louis and Harry are given beards, but what happens when the 4 of them are forced to quarantine together?
Thank you to greensage02 for the prompt!!!!!

Harry warm face pressed up against Louis' neck as they snored silently in their sleep. The sun had just started to peek over the horizon, flooding in through the blinds.

Harry was the first to wake up, the warm pinkish light creating a line over his face. He groaned and pressed himself closer to Louis, who reciprocated unconsciously by holding him closer.

"Close the blinds" Louis mumbled

"You" Harry replied, poking him in the side through the blankets

"I can't, you're ontop of me" he replied, still not making any effort to move

Harry grunted, pulling the sheet overtop of their heads so their bodies were entirely under the covers.

Louis chuckled slightly, his eyes still closed as he softly kissed Harry's temple, buring his face in Harry's hair.

They layed there for a while, Harry drifted back off to sleep. Louis quietly slipped out from under Harry, despite his whines of protest.

"We've got to get ready love" Louis said quietly, kneeling back down beside the bed and pressing a quick kiss to Harry's cheek.

"I don't want to see her" he replied, sitting up. He rubbed his eyes with the backs of his hands as he yawned. His hair, which was down to his shoulders now, was disheveled, sticking up every which way.

Louis mouth quirked upward as he took Harry's hand, pulling him upward to stand up.

"I know, I don't either" he said softly, running his hand through Harry's hair.

Harry pouted his bottom lip, tilting his head to the side, making Louis laugh. He leaned up and pecked his lips, Harry blushed and smiled, looking downwards.

They had been dating for over a year, yet they still got nervous around eachother. The butterflies and honeymoon faze was still very much alive.

"We just have to do these stunts then we're free for the rest of the evening" Louis smiled as he pulled himself from Harry's grasp.

"But I don't want to Lou" Harry frowned

"I know love, I know" Louis rubbed up and down Harry's arm

"How about this, I'll take you out for a date tonight after work. How does that sound?" Louis asked with a smile

"That sounds good" Harry replied with a dimpled smile, pulling Louis' sweatshirt overtop of his own head.

They drove to the studio hand in hand, only untangling their fingers when Harry had to turn or shift gears.

They got there early and walked into the studio, dropping eachothers hands once they passed a certain point. They didn't want anyone from their management team to see them holding hands.

Zayn, Liam and Niall had the day off today, they were probably still sleeping. Once they got to the main office Eleanor was already there, she sat on the armrest of the small recliner that sat in the corner of the room. Her large dangly earrings swung from her pierced ears as she turned around on the chair, looking at the pair with a grin

"Morning!" She called, slipping onto the sitting part of the chair. She was slumped down, her back was on the seat as she held her phone that was resting on her stomach with both hands.