True beauty

*A.N Not much to say except hi, heres the tiktok. Please remember to vote and comment. Love you all ❤️❤️

The group looked at each other as Charlie pulled out his wallet "This Gordon?" he questioned; pointing out a picture as Lia nodded.

"Why do you have a picture of you and coach in your wallet?" Lexi giggled making Charlie nudge her.

"You're embarrassing me in front of the pretty girl" he whined.

"You did that enough yourself" Lexi informed him; a grin on her face as she turned to Lia. "You'll have to excuse him, we both have daddy issues, he clings to any adult male who gives him attention".

Charlie crossed his arms as he glared at Lexi; the younger Conway just sent her brother an innocent smile as she raised her hands in defence.

Lia let out a giggle "Don't worry me too" she smiled "I don't really know him; he left when I was little, I lived with my mom in New York for most of life; now I live with my Aunt in Minneapolis cause Mom decided drugs were more important" the girl spoke dramatically.

"Ahh shit parents; you'll fit right in with us" Adam laughed pulling Lexi in close and pecking her head as she giggled.

"You're cute; tell me more about you" Lia spoke boldly, Charlie's jaw dropped as he frantically stuttered a response.

"This is Charlie; he is a 16 year old, 6 foot non-smoking Leo; he likes hockey, pizza and music and he dislikes everything about our school" Adam spoke in a monotone as he placed his hand on Charlie's shoulders.

"Except for maybe you" Charlie cut in as he smiled.

Lia giggled as Lexi grabbed her hand "We have math first" she grinned as the bell rang.

Adam laughed "no cutie, we have social studies" he informed as Lexi pouted "I get it wrong Everytime" she whined as the group headed to class with their new friend.

Lexi's first day back at school dragged on, she often got uncomfortable with the amount of people staring at her, however; lucky for her Guy was always there holding his hockey stick ready to attack any bitch that looked at her the wrong way.

"Get me the hell out of here" She whined as she walked with the boys to Adams car.

"Shotgun" she called happily as she skipped over. Adams car surely meant she'd get the front seat.

Charlie shook his head as he lifted her; placing her in the back with Guy making her pout as Adam raised a brow.

"I'm not driving either of you home unless Cutie is in the front" he spoke firmly to Guy and Charlie.

The latter began whining but Adam simply stuck up a hand "walk then" he spoke sarcastically as he crossed his arms.

"Fine Lex can have the front" he grumbled as he moved, making the girl grin as she climbed into the passenger seat.

"Thankyou gorgeous" she smiled picking the boys lips as he got into the car.

Charlie and Guy made vomiting noises making Lexi roll her eyes as she stuck up the middle finger "this close to walking" Adam singsonged as he put his seatbelt on and backed out of the parking lot.

Charlie and Lexi Conway were the best of friends, but it was also important to remember that they were siblings, while it was extremely rare for them to fight it was not unheard of.

Like today after school for instance, Charlie sat on the girl's bed, watching as she glared at him.

Adam had gone home to have dinner with his mother and Guy was off with Connie so it was just the two siblings home.