Ohana

A.N I've been spammed with comments lately, the last few chapters have over 200 comments each and I honestly love it so much! It motivates me to keep writing! Thank you to everyone for reading and voting.

The boy whipped his head around quickly, a grin lighting up his face as he saw her.

Lexi Conway was standing there, a tearful smile on her face and her arms wide open for a hug.

Guy threw his backpack down, leaving his place in line as he rushed towards the girl, tears immediately brimming his eyes, she had come after all. She didn't forget about him.

The girl dove at the boy, sending them both to the airport floor as she clung to him, no intention of letting go. It was okay though because Guy Germaine had no intention of letting go either.

"I missed you" the girl spoke quietly, squeezing her eyes shut and holding the boy tightly. 

"I missed you too, I was worried you wouldn't come. I was scared i'd never hear the line again. I thought you hated me" the boy spoke in a shaky tone, tears dripping onto Lexi's shirt.

"I could never hate you Guy, not in a million years. You're my best friend and I love you. To the moon and back" the girl spoke, both teens laughing at the end of the sentence.

A 6 year old Lexi sat on the playground, waiting for her friends to arrive for recess. The girl spotted her favourite blonde and immediately her face morphed into a grin.

"Guy!" the girl called, allowing him to turn his attention to her and begin walking in her direction. 

The boy sat down, wrapping his arm around the girl and giving her a hug. "I missed you!" she spoke, despite seeing him in class a few minutes prior. 

"I missed you too" the boy spoke as he released the girl.

The pair sat having recess together on the playground. Guy opened his backpack and frowned slightly, his mother had been running late this morning and forgot to pack him lunch.

Lexi peered into Guys bag and frowned slightly, it wasn't the first time the boy had come to school without lunch. Both his parents had to work hard to make ends meet so sometimes the little things slipped their minds.

The girl thought quickly, pulling out her own lunch box and examining its contents before turning to Guy.

Like Guy, Lexi's home life was difficult, sure she had money but that would never make up for the neglect she felt from her father.

11 year old Isaac was often relied on to make the girls lunch. Both children sometimes missed out on the vital things of life. The only difference was though, Guys parents cared about him and loved him. Shane Summer couldn't care less.

"Hey. I dont like peanut butter,  Zaccy must have forgot" the girl spoke, offering the boy her sandwich. 

Guy knew it was a lie though, peanut butter was Lexi's favourite thing to have on a sandwich.

"I dont like these crackers either" she said again, holding both items of food out to the boy. Guy let out a small smile, grateful for his best friend. 

"You love those things Lexi" the boy spoke as he gave the girl a confused look.

Lexi shook her head. "Okay.. I do, but not as much as I love you Guy Germaine" the girl spoke, handing him the two items.

The boy sent her a smile. "I love you too Lexi Summer, to the moon and back".

The two teens stood sending each other sad smiles, Lexi suddenly gasped, causing the boy to jump slightly.