Yes, you did

Thank you for all the support! Please remember to vote and comment. Still have the secret comment goal to ensure Lexis happiness

***********************************************************************************************
Whilst Lexi was recovering in hospital, Zoe sat at the familiar pond, the one that held a special place in the heart of Lexi Conway, she absentmindedly threw rocks in the water, waiting for her guest.

"What have you got for me today beautiful, how's my boyfriend going? How's Alexis after her incident?" she asked, sending the boy a smirk as he sat down beside her.

He rolled his eyes, "Adam visited the hospital, he didn't think anyone saw but I did. He kissed Little M- I mean Lexi on the head and told her he loved her, she was pretty out of it though, I doubt she'll remember" he spoke.

Zoe let out a small nod of annoyance as she looked at the boy who had told her everything.

"Thanks, Robertson, I'll deal with it"

"You'll deal with it?" the boy questioned, looking over to the girl, he thought she was worried about Adam cheating on her with Lexi.

Atleast that's what she had manipulated him to believe.

***********************************************************************************************

It had been 3 days and Lexi was finally discharged from the hospital, she laid in her bed staring at the wall when she heard yelling.

She sat up and frowned, looking out the window and noticing Zoe, she was standing above Adam as he sat on the bed, looking at her pleadingly.

Zoe turned, locking eyes with Lexi causing the girl to jump slightly, she rolled her eyes and walked towards Adams window, forcefully shutting the curtains.

Lexi sighed as she continued to hear the yelling, she always was sensitive to it, from previous experiences yelling usually ended with her having cuts and bruises all over her body.

She quickly rolled over, shutting her eyes and pushing two pillows to cover her ears as she attempted to muffle the noise.

She felt a figure flop down on top of her and she snapped her eyes open letting out a grin as she wrapped her arms around them.

"Hi Guy, I missed you" she giggled, causing the boy to smile as he dramatically nuzzled his head into her neck.

"I missed you too" the boy stated in a baby voice, causing Lexi to squeeze him harder.

Guy hopped off, offering a hand to the girl who looked at him questioningly. "Movie night, Charlie and Alex are waiting" he stated as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

Lexi grinned, taking his hand and allowing him to drag her down the stairs "I'm almost at the bottom step cat-"

The girl stopped herself as she realised she was saying the line she usually said to Adam.

She quickly shook it off, forcing a smile as she saw her other two favourite boys.

"Hiya Al!" The girl spoke as she noticed him in her lounge room, she launched herself at him in a hug.

"I'm her brother and I don't even get a hello" Charlie whined to Guy.

Lexi rolled her eyes jokingly "it's not like I live with you or anything" she spoke sarcastically, Charlie pointed to Guy informing the girl that he always gets a hello and he lives there too.