Hi Gorgeous

Lexi woke up to her alarm blaring and let out a small groan, she rolled over and smacked her hand against the clock, shutting it up. She'd gone through 10 alarm clocks last year.

She turned to Adam's spot on the bed, frowning slightly as the realisation hit her again that he wasn't there.

She'd been true to her word, she hadn't spoken to or looked at Adam all weekend, even when she felt his eyes on her.

That didn't mean he wasn't on her mind 24/7, even if she was trying to move on.

Lexi knew it wouldn't be easy to move on. It's hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.

When the girl thought of her future, she always pictured it with Adam Banks, now when she thought of her future, she saw darkness.

The girl had done her morning routine and found herself sitting on her bed, wallowing in self-pity, moving to her drawers Lexi pulled out the book she was looking for.

"The first day of school" was written across the front in cursive handwriting.

Adam's mother had made it for the girl to keep her memories in. She flicked through the book feeling tears begin to brim her eyes, every page contained a picture of her first day of school from Pre-K to Freshman Year, and every picture included Adam Banks.

Lexi shut the book and held it to her chest, sighing softly as she realised that this year she wouldn't get a photo.

Lexi felt a presence at her door and turned, sending her brother a wave inviting him in. He moved inside the room and sat down on her bed, waiting for the girl to speak.

"We uh, we always got a photo together on the first day of school. Even when we went to different ones" the girl spoke, running her hands over the pictures.

"Lex.." the boy began softly, comfortingly wrapping an arm around her. The girl shook her head, shaking herself out of the trance that she was in.

Quickly clearing her throat, she turned, sending her brother s a smile. "Let's get this over with shall we?"

Charlie looked at the girl like he wanted to question her, but luckily for Lexi, the pair were interrupted by a familiar presence. "Guy!" the girl yelled, jumping off of the bed and rushing towards the boy, throwing herself at him.

"I missed you" she mumbled into the boy's shoulder as her arms made their way around his torso.

The boy stumbled slightly but let out a small laugh "I missed you too Little Lex."

The three met at the front door a few moments later, backpacks on their backs and ready for their first day, Guy opened the front door, motioning Lexi to go out "Ladies first" he stated.

Charlie at this pushed Lexi out of the way "Thanks Germaine" he smirked, causing the other two teens to laugh.

The three walked outside of their house, Lexi heard an obnoxious giggle and looked towards it, on the front porch she noticed Mrs Banks, taking a picture of Adam and Zoe on their first day of school.

Charlie knowing the back story sensed the girl's discomfort and gently touched her arm, causing her to snap her attention away from the pair, he sent her a comforting smile, and she did her best to smile back.

Guy had already known about the book, Lexi told the boy everything so he too knew how she would be feeling right now.

"Wanna take the car to school?" he spoke in the hopes to make the girl happy.

Lexi let out a small laugh and nodded, she wasn't in an entirely happy mood, but she wasn't about to bring Charlie and Guy's spirits down, so she launched herself onto the boys back grinning as he stumbled slightly but caught her.