Truth.. or dare.

*I'm back my babies, with an extra-long one too hehehe oh also also swipe for tiktok. Would mean a lot if you could vote and comment xx*

The rain continued to hit the couple as they stood looking at each other time moving slowly as Adam watched the girl hold the KitKat to her chest, a smile on her face as she looked at it.

"You know?" He spoke softly, attempting not to get his hopes up.

The girl reached up placing a hand on the boy's cheek as she looked at him, an adoring smile on her face. Adam once again froze at her touch gently placing his hand on hers.

"I know I can be happy with you, I want to be happy with you. I've always been better at caring for others than I have been at caring for myself, but in these last few days, I have made real progress. But I'm not perfect, just know that " Lexi whispered softly.

The boy felt tears come to his eyes as he felt overwhelming feelings of relief and comfort "You know, I saw that you were perfect and so I loved you, then I saw you weren't perfect and I loved you even more" Adam sniffled.

Lexi smiled tearfully as she looked at the boy, for the first time in a long time happy tears were rolling down her face.

"It's you, It's always been you, and being with you, that's all I'll ever want" she spoke to the boy gazing directly into his eyes.

Adam smiled softly as he looked at her "To the moon and back remember?" he whispered leaning down and kissing her.

"I'll always take you to the moon with me" Lexi giggled softly.

A head popped up from the backseat of Adams car "YES" Charlie screamed excitedly as he threw open the door making Lexi jump slightly a grin on her face.

"My babies are back together" he laughed, rushing over and pulling the pair into a hug.

Adam shoved the boy slightly "1. You ruined the moment and 2. I'm older than you" he spoke annoyed.

"Why were you in the back of Gorgeous' car?" Lexi laughed as she looked up at her older brother who dramatically slung an arm around her shoulder.

Adam meanwhile smiled widely at the mention of his nickname while Charlie just laughed "In case it all went south and I had to drive you home" he informed the younger girl.

Lexi raised a brow "but that's not your car" she spoke confused, Charlie just nodded whilst it was Adams turn to laugh.

"His condition for letting me come was that if you cried he got to drive you home and I was going to walk in the rain and wallow in my own self-pity."

The girl rolled her eyes dramatically slapping her brother in the chest as he let out a huff of pain "you're mean" she teased, the smile on her face gave away the fact she wasn't truly mad.

"Come on" Adam smiled happily, grabbing the girls hand and dragging her out of the rain.

"Back to third-wheeling" Charlie grumbled as he picked up Lexi's suitcase, wheeling it towards Adam's car.

Adam turned on the car, sending Lexi a grin, waiting for Charlie to attempt to open the door before pulling forward slightly making Charlie groan in annoyance.

Lexi thought this was the funniest thing in the world so Adam did it a few more times, watching as Charlie sat on the floor, crossing his arms, a pout on his face.

"Let him in" the girl giggled making Adam smile as he stopped, allowing Charlie to open the door "meanies" he whined as he got inside.

"We love you" Adam laughed as he drove off, heading back towards the Conway house.