15👑

"now who have I not tasted yet" everyone stared at jungkook but the boy just sat there with a hand under his chin to support his smirking face.

"I've kissed hoseok,taehyung,jimin," he said while counting on his fingers.

The named boys started blushing.

Jungkook looked at each of the boys and got up "now shall we head to the dining I am quite hungry".

~•~

the boys had been trying to cope with king jeon and slowly he was becoming someone that wasn't always angry or violent and the boys were easing around their king and jungkook hadn't appeared since the incident three days ago.

the princes had not been sharing a room like they did the first time they had arrived at the new castle sine jungkook was not jungkook at the moment.

king jeon was in his room sitting on the bed facing the mirror and he looked quite bored until he thought of something a mischievous smile made its way to his lips.

he got up and walked closer to the mirror and stared himself in the eyes that changed to jungkooks eye colour he smiled and spoke "hi there jungkook" he said to himself "king jeon?" came a reply "well yes of course who else" he spoke sassily staring at his reflection "you didn't do any harm to the rest did you?" jungkook asked and king jeon almost rolled his eyes "no I didn't, I made amends with them and some ground rules for now and I am loving it" he said and smirked "good" came jungkooks voice that was relieved of all stress "we need rules between us too" he added and king jeon nodded "it's going to get easier for us to shift and talk like this but" king jeon said smiling a wicked smile once again "but not tonight" "why?" "why what I'm going to have fun tonight," he said and before jungkook could respond he was thrown back into unconsciousness and king jeon laughed before leaving his room.

He stretched as he opened the door and looked around the empty corridors he had no idea where the rest were or if they were asleep at the moment it was quite late. The boy looked to his right then the left and decided to make his journey to the right side of the corridors he walked around as his footsteps echoed at each step.

As he made his way around he heard a voice in one of the rooms he halted and listened carefully to was namjoons voice he seemed to be talking to himself. Jeon smiled to himself before knocking on the door namjoon stopped talking and king jeon could hear the boys' footsteps and in a second the door was opened widely welcoming king jeon in.

"jungkook" when jeon heard that he raised an eyebrow and stared at namjoon "oh! King jeon..?" he spoke uncertainly jeon smiled widely and nodded and before namjoon could ask what was the reason for his visit jeon stood on his toes and slammed his lips onto the boys who stood there shocked at the action when he pulled away he spoke catching namjoons attention "and now you," he said referring to his conversation the morning before.

Namjoon wanted to say something but had no idea what so he stood on his spot staring at King jeon.

"Was it too sudden?" he finally asked as he looked at the boy's stunt face.

"Uhm" namjoon tried "kind of," he said.

King jeon nodded his head and spoke again "can I spend the night here?" namjoon nodded without giving a second thought. Jeon strutted into the room and walked straight to bed and watched as namjoon closed the door and walked toward his desk closing a book 'so he was reading out loud' he thought. Namjoon made his way toward the bed and laid down jeon laid on his stomach his face propped on his palm he stared at namjoon who looked like he was trying not to make a sudden move. Jeon found it quite amusing.

after a while of being silent in the darkroom jeon turned to his side and slowly placed a hand on namjoons stomach that slightly scared the boy before he realized it was king jeons hand, he relaxed and let the boy keep his hand on him.

and soon jeon started whispering worried if he spoke loudly it would break the calming aura they had created. "are you guys still afraid of me?" NamJoon didn't take a second and replied "no, we are trying to adjust we are trying to understand how to make this work" jeon nodded and namjoon could feel the movement right next to hid shoulder he hadn't realized when jeon got so close to him.

"good and I had uhm" he started before rethinking if he should or not tell his encounter with jungkook earlier "I managed to talk to jungkook" he blurted out before he could dwell over it " oh" was namjoons response "why is he not back yet?" namjoon asked after a short silence "I suppressed him" jeon replied in all honesty "I too want to have this he says lifting his left hand the moonlight shimmering through the curtains hit the ring making it shine like a star" namjoon reached out and place his into jeons open one and brought back down "you have all the rights to" he answers and turns to his side so he was facing the boy now the moonlight hit the boys dark hair and you could almost see a halo around the boys head.

namjoon let go of jeons hand and brought it up to his check and placed it there as softly as he could afraid he might break the boy as if he was the most fragile thing he has ever laid eyes on.

jeon let out a breath before relaxing into the touch and letting his guards down living in the moment namjoon moved his hand from the boys check to his nape pulling him closer and placing his lips gently onto the boy jeon melted into the action and closed his eyes.

"Are you sure about this" jeon asked as he felt namjoons hand creep under his shirt and onto his back"

"why wouldn't I be?" he questioned before he lowered his face hiding it in the crook of jeons neck he could feel the boy leaving small little pecks here and there. jeon placed his hand in namjoons hair having a tight grip on the boy's hair he pulled him away from his neck namjoon looked a bit startled yet still in the heat so he wasn't alarmed by the action.

jeon slammed his lips quite harshly on the boys making namjoon retreat backwards and place his head on the pillow as jeon proceeded to get on the boys' lap as he continued to kiss the older.