13👑

Jimin giggled as he got pushed toward the unused bed.

Jin was quick with his hands as he took off his own clothes before pulling Jimin off the bed to rip his attire apart.

The younger gasped as the cold air hit his warm body but sighed as soon as Jin touched him.

Jin laid Jimin on the bed and got on top of the boy and started kissing on his chin down to his collarbone before coming back up and capturing the boys' plum lips with his own he bit jimins lower lip before sliding his tongue into the boys' warm cavern.

They kissed aggressively as Jins' hand slid down to jimins side marking the boys' waist with his handprint.

He slid his hand down to his thigh he placed his hand under jimins left knee to pull the leg up, he lowered himself down and started leaving love bites on the boys inner thigh.

Jin knew this drived Jimin crazy and so he did it until Jimin was pulling harshly at his hair.

Licking his bottom lip Jin stared at the wrecked boy.

Jimin stared at him with hooded eyes and moaned "hyung" he threw his head back on the soft pillow and breathed out.

Jin chuckled and made his way back to meet the boys' eyes he threaded his hand in jimins soft hair before gripping it tightly Jimin bit his bottom lip and shut his eyes at the feeling.

"Show me what you got," Jin said as he pulled back and sat down against the headboard.

Jimin got up on his knees and made his way on Jins' lap.

Jimin laid his hands on Jins' chest and inches closer to the man's lips, he bit Jins lower lip, gliding his tongue over it afterwards.

He pulled away only to find Jin with his eyes closed Jimin smiled and lowered down, even more, he kissed the pink-haired boys jaw and trailed his tongue down to his Adam's apple.

Jins' hands found their way to jimins lower back and he squeezed the boys ass in a way to restrain himself from pushing the boy into the bed and pounding into him until he was over the moon.

Jimin taking his time lowered down to Jins' chest, the older hissed at the feeling of jimins tongue on his right nipple.

Jin breathed out heavily, making Jimin giggles softly, the boy lowered a bit more and found himself face to face with Jins v-line he traced the line with his tongue and made his way lower.

He looked at Jin as his hand reached to hold the man's hardened members in his hand and griped a bit too tight making the older hiss a bit and pulling jimins hair as a warning.

Jimin smiled and licked his lips before giving a quick lick to the older man's tip.

After a while of teasing Jin, the pink haired boy couldn't take it any longer so he roughly took hold of jimins hair and pushed the boy down on the bed.

He took a hold of jimins right leg and placed it on his shoulder not giving any time to the younger to process what just happened he pushed his members into jimins warm entrance.

Jimin moaned loudly at the feeling of being full.

He took a hold of Jins' shoulder while the older pounded into him with no intention of stopping or slowing down.

Jimins nails dig into Jins' shoulder and arm as the boy kept moaning the olders name loudly.

Jin looked at Jimin only to find the boys' eyes rolling back Into his head. The silver head's face made Jin even harder and he started moving at an even faster pace.