7👑

Jungkook had been going back and forth between the two realms and so far everything was perfect he was getting closer to his fiancées but with Taehyung it was still a little rocky, though he tried his best not to get too offended by the boys' remarks.

Luckily king jeon hadn't made an appearance after the first incident and that eased Jungkooks mind.

The boy still had to find an easier way to go through the realms without hurting himself in the process every time, but that wasn't happening anytime soon.

Jungkook rolled around in bed sleeping not knowing he was getting closer and closer to the edge until he fell on the floor and sipped through a blue light.

"He's gone" his mother whispered as she heard the loud bang in his room she had gotten used to the boy stumbling and falling into the other realm though she was a little concerned that he would get hurt so far no harsh bruise was found on his body.

"Ouch" Jungkook whined as he rubbed his forehead since he had fallen on his stomach.

He opened his eyes and was sat in a field he looked around and realized he was in the archery field that was located behind the castle.

"What the-" he heard a voice turning around to see no one else then prince Taehyung.

Jungkook groaned and got up dusted his pyjamas pants and stared at the boy up and down he was dressed in all black and he held a few arrows and his bow in his right hand. He knew it was the boys' personal bow since it had taehyungs initials on the end of it carved into it and filled in with gold.

"Hi," Jungkook said trying his best to stay calm something about Taehyung was always triggering him and he was scared that king jeon would end up surfing and harming the latter.

"When did you get here?" Taehyung asked but he seemed so not interested in the boy and it kinda hurt Jungkook.

"Just now" he responded

Taehyung nodded and pushed him to the side "you're in my way king" he said as he walked away Jungkook held onto his temple and massages it to keep himself calm.

But suddenly everything went black for the boy.

Taehyung had walked a little and was at a good distance from Jungkook, he heard footsteps and was about to turn around and ask the boy to leave so he could be at peace but before he could do that a hand untangled itself in his blond hair and pulled quite harshly. Taehyung bow and arrows fell from his hand making a loud noise.

Taehyung tried to look at Jungkook but as he turned his head to the side while the other still had a tight grip on his hair was quite hard.

"Jungkook!" He yelled "let go"

But all he felt was the other smile at his request.

"It's king or daddy for you," he said as he lowered to be right next to taehyungs ear.

"What!" Taehyung realized that this wasn't Jungkook because his voice was quite low.

Taehyung tried to pry his hair from the harsh grip and finally king jeon let go, Taehyung stumbled a little and turned to the boy with a glare.

"What's your problem!" He yelled

Jungkook didn't reply but took a step forward toward the boy who tried to take a step back but before he could Jungkook snaked an arm around his waist and pulled him flush into his own body.

"My problem is you, you're quite feisty," Jungkook said as he stared into the boys' blue eyes.

"Let me go!" Taehyung tried to pull away from Jungkook but surprisingly he was much stronger than before.

King jeon smiled before he placed a hand on taehyungs chin Nd made the boy stare into his own black orbs.

"I like you a lot feisty," he said before biting taehyungs lower lip.

Taehyung was shocked he and Jungkook hadn't gotten this close like the others and his first kiss with the boy had to be this way.

Jungkook let of the boys lower lip and pushed his tongue into the boy's mouth who in return moaned at the feeling and not long after his arms snacked around jungkooks shoulder and pulled him even closer if that was possible.

"Oh look!" Jin said as he saw the boys kissing.

"Finally!" Namjoon sighed

"Let's let them have their moment since they didn't and it's been weeks," Yoongi said as he took a hold of the two boys' arm and made a U-turn toward the castle.

Jungkook pulled away and stared into taehyungs eyes before he realized what was happening he quickly let go of Taehyung who was still dazed from what just happened.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Taehyung!" He said as he touched his lips that were wet yet warm from their make-out session.

Taehyung sighed he had enough of this he walked closer to the boy and took a hold of his pyjama top and pulled him back into a kiss.

This time Jungkook was shocked.

When they pulled away Taehyung sighed and slap his own forehead.

"King jeon came out, and took our first kiss even though it's still you, you Jungkook were unconscious so it doesn't count so I kissed you again"

Jungkook was trying hard not to smile but couldn't hold back he walked closer to taheyung and engulfed him in a tight hug.

"So you can be a softy" he whispered and taheyung groaned.

"Shut it," he said as he finally hugged Jungkook back, a small smile crept to his plump lips.

And the rest of the day was as good as the others they taught Jungkook archery and the boy taught them baseball.

He had requested from his godfather a baseball field and it had finally been prepared and his amazing godfather had brought baseball bats and balls so Jungkook wouldn't have to.

It was an amazing day.it felt like nothing could go wrong.

//

Voilà chap.7 I really still don't know where I'm headed with this story but as I said I'm going chap by chap and it looks ok so far please let me know what you think I love you guys.