8👑

" Jungkook" the boy was in his room doing homework when his father walked in.

"Yes dad" he answered as he placed his pen down and turned to face his father.

"I got a message from your godfather," he said as he entered the room and sat down on the ravens' bed.

"What is it about?" He asked, Jungkook hadn't been to the other realm for about a week now since he had to catch up on his studies the boy decided to be really careful so that he wouldn't fall into the dark hole.

"Well you haven't been there for quite a while now it's a week here but for them, it's been a month or so and he wanted me to tell you that a date for the wedding was set" his father answered.

"Oh!" Jungkook said as his eyes widen, he completely forgot the part after being engaged.

"But we've only been engaged for like 2 months," Jungkook said and then his eyes widen "2months here and about 4 there"

"Are you ready to be married or would you like me to ask him to try and move the date"

Jungkook shook his head "no they've been waiting for this day for so long I just interjected myself into it I'm ready" he answered confidently.

"Then I'll be taking you out of school for now," his father said confusing Jungkook.

"Why," Jungkook asked

"Well you'll have to stay there for a while"

"I'll tell your school you are moving abroad to further your studies, and I will ask your godfather to give you some time to study in the other realm, so you don't fall back a lot"

"Do I need to pack my stuff or what, is mom ok?" He asked

"You can take some stuff if you would like this time I'll send you there so it'll be easier with your belongings and you wouldn't hurt yourself," his father said and left his room.

The boy finished his work and went to around his room looking at things he wanted to bring with him.
He took some of his favourite clothes he packed his baseball uniform along and some more stuff and soon he had two suitcases ready.

"Oh, my friends," he thought his friends from this realm he won't see them for a while so he decided to call them and hang out one last time before he had to go away.

He told them the same story his dad would tell his school and soon the boys were hugging Jungkook tightly and telling him that they would miss him and wished him good luck.

He really wanted to tell them that when he would be back he would be married but didn't know how to add that to the lie so decided to bite his tongue and keep it in.

The boy went back home and directly to his mom who he found setting the table for their last meal together.

He hugged his mother who assured him everything would be ok "I wish I could see you get married but I can't" she wiped her tears and smiled at her boy who had grown up so quickly.

"You'll meet them soon," jungkooks father said, "they can come to this world once they are bonded together."

"I'm sorry that we can't go" his father added as he hugged his wife, he had given up his position as the king when he met jungkooks mother and left his realm for her and soon he wasn't welcomed back there since his heart belonged here, even if his own father and mother had accepted his relationship with jungkooks mother the realms portal didn't accept him.

But since Jungkook was a special case and was getting married to the princes of the other realm he was welcomed in both realms.

They ate dinner and spend the night together and soon jungkook was ready to leave so he took his suitcase downstairs and his father kissed his forehead one last time "you'll be an amazing kind my boy" his mother hugged him and soon his dad mounted some words and a blue light shimmered before a portal opened " I can't hold it for long since it still rejects me so leave now before it closes" his father said and Jungkook left trying hard not to cry.

And soon he was infront of the castle just like the first time he fell into this realm.

But this time he was recognized as the futur kind so the guards came running to him and opened the gates for the boy and one of the butlers took a hold of his belongings and brought him inside.

Jungkook was welcomed by his godfather and his sister.

"Jungkook!" His godfather said excitedly as he engulfed the boy in a warm hug Jungkook relaxed in his arms since his godfather had the same grip as his father so he felt better.

He knew where to go if he missed his parents, his godfathers' arms.

Soon his godfathers' sister smiled and patted his hair "welcome" she said before walking away since she was busy with the wedding preparation.

Jungkook went to his room and started unpacking and as he was done Jimin barged into his room.

"Kookie!" He yelled as he hugged the boy.

"Hi" Jungkook chuckled

"The others would arrive tomorrow" he informed Jungkook who nodded.

"Can I spend the night with you?" Jimin asked as he sat down on jungkooks bed.

"Sure?" Jungkook answered.

They sat in bed talking well mostly Jimin who told him everything that had happened in his absence.

He told him that Taehyung was quite whiny and different from his usual cold behaviour.

Jungkook chuckled at that and suddenly remember the last time he had seen taheyung was when king jeon came out.

"Oh did he say anything about the last time we all met?" Jungkook asked and Jimin nodded and answered.

"Yeah he said he wanted to punch king Jeon" Jimin giggled and fell backwards and hit his head with the headboard "ouch" he whined

"Serves you right," Jungkook said in a low voice startling Jimin whose eyes were wide open.

"K-kookie?" He said softly but he was met with dark eyes and soon he was beneath Jungkook who had taken a hold of jimins ankle and pulled him down so he was laying on the bed.

"Kookie" Jimin tried again. Jungkook lowered himself as he got closer to jimins ear and whispered.

"Try again"

//
Another chapter is done! Hope you guys like it leave your comments down below ❤️