9👑

"Try again" Jungkook whispered in the startled boys' ear.

Jimins hands were balled into jungkooks shirt, as he stared into the dark orbs. Not being able to form a word.

Jungkook lifted himself and stared at Jimin a wicked smile forming on his lips, Jimins heart skipped a beat.

"J-" before the word could skip out of Jimins mouth his lips were captured by the other.

Jungkook bit harshly on the boys' lower lip, Jimin gasped and that gave jungkook a chance to slid his tongue in the boys' warm mouth and collided with the other tongue.

Jimin closed his eyes shut hoping Jungkook would come back to his sense but at the same time, this sudden behaviour was making Jimin so hot.

Jungkooks hand slid into jimins shirt and Jimin gasped pulling away from the kiss letting his neck exposed to jungkooks tongue.

Jimin moaned as the pleasure started to build up the boy placed his trembling hand on his mouth so the moans wouldn't get too loud, he gasped when he suddenly felt cold.

Jungkook was sitting on the boy as he stared at jimins red face.

Jungkook realized what just happened and pulled away from the boy. And sat at the end of the bed.

"I'm so sorry" he whispered through Jimin just got up and looked at Jungkook.

He placed himself in between jungkooks legs and took a hold of the raven's face and made him look upwards.

"Don't say sorry" he said and bent down to kiss him again and pushed Jungkook on the bed and now he was the one on top of Jungkook who was finally conscious and knew what was happening.

Jungkook placed his hand on jimins hair and took a chunk into his hand and pulled Jimin away.

Jimin looked surprised since Jungkook never acted like this when he was in control and not king jeon.

Jungkooks stared into jimins eyes and spoke "you sure you wanna do this" he asked as he let go of the boys' hair.

" do you?" He asked back wanting the boys' consent too.

"I'm asking because I didn't start this but king jeon, do you want him or me," Jungkook asked as he rubbed his palm on jimins warm cheeks.

"I want both of you since in the end it's still you" Jimin whispered and let himself fall into jungkooks touch "but right now it's you who I want" and crashed his lips on jungkooks once again.

Jungkook didn't interrupt this time and let the boy kiss him all over.

Clothes were coming off and soon the boys were naked entangled with each other.

Jungkook switched their position so he was on top of the boy again and trailed kisses from the boy's neck to his stomach, the boy kissed jimins stomach and moved to his v-line kissing as delicately he could wanting to give as much pleasure as he could to the other.

Jimins hand grabbed onto jungkooks black hair as the boy started kissing his shaft from the top and trailed his tongue till the end and moved back up toward the tip once again,jimins hand tightened his hold on the boy's hair as the pleasure started to build up and soon he gasped loudly as he felt himself be taken into the boys warm mouth.

Jimin bit his own lip to keep himself from moaning loudly again and to not get the attention of the guards and the night maids.

Everyone else was asleep apart from them and some maids.

Jungkook pulled away after a while and stared at the wrecked boy.

He placed his fingers in front of jimins lips, the silver head placed his tongue on the boys' fingers and finally took them in his mouth licking to make them as wet as possible.

Jungkook pulled his fingers away from Jimin and bent down to kiss the silver boy as he traced his fingers down to jimins entrance.

Jimin winced a little but he was used to it so he sighed as the pain subsided.

Jungkook stretched Jimin a bit more just to be sure that he wouldn't hurt the boy.

Jimin took a hold of jungkooks forearm and Jungkook stopped afraid that he had hurt Jimin.

But Jimin smiled and spoke "I'm ready" jungkook took his fingers out and placed himself in between jimins legs he took a hold of the silver boys' Thighs and pushed them closer to jimins stomach as he placed himself at the boys' entrance and slowly pushed in.

Jimin moaned as he bit his own hand.

Jungkook started at a slow pace but jimins moans were making it hard so he let go of jimins thigh, the silver boy wrapped his legs around jungkooks.

The raven placed his hands above jimins head as he started to ram at a much faster and harder pace.

"K-kookie~" Jimin moaned as he wrapped his arms around jungkooks back and let his nails dig into the sweaty flesh.

The scratches on his back turned jungkooks brain off as he rammed even harder and faster making it hard for Jimin to hold back his moans and in the end the boys started moaning so loudly, Jungkook was sure people would run to his room.

"I-com-" before jimin could properly speak out his words his warm cum was splattered on his stomach and a bit on jungkooks chin.

But that didn't stop Jungkook he continued at the same speed as he reached his climax soon after, the boy came inside Jimin making the boys' eyes roll back into his head as he felt himself being filled with warm cum.

Jungkook pulled out making Jimin hiss in the process and close his eyes.

Jungkook was in a daze as he watched the cum follow as he pulled out and drip down on the bedsheets.

Jimin opened his eyes and looked at Jungkook whose eyes were still trailed in between his legs.

Jimin chuckled making Jungkook avert his gaze to the boy beneath him.

"Let's get cleaned up," Jimin said and Jungkook nodded his head.

They both took a shower and Jimin took off the sheets and placed them in a hamper and called a maid to bring them new sheets the maids' cheeks were flushed pink as she placed the new sheets on the bed and left the room.

Jimin and Jungkook chucked as they laid down in bed and fell into a deep sleep.

//

First smut chapter in so long 😂 hope you guys like it see you guys in the next chapter.

Ily guys lots 💜❤️