14👑

Few weeks went by smoothly in the new castle and everyone was having the time of their life, Jungkook had been himself most of the time and the boy had been trying to figure out how to take control over his mind and make amends with king jeon so that he could be less scary and more loving toward the men he was now wedded to.

Jungkook thought he'd have issues settling into his new relationship but he was settling in easily. The boys had decided to go out and play baseball since now all of them were quite familiar with the game.

The princes were having fun until namjoons hit went all wrong and as his ball flew through the sky it landed on jungkooks head the boy was taking time off to wipe his sweat and was turned toward a butler who stood there with a platter of towels. Jungkook turned around and took in the scene of the boys running toward him as his eyes rolled back and all he saw was black.

~•~

"Is he going to be ok?" Jimin asked as he brushed his hand through jungkooks hair.

Namjoon was sat on a chair next to the bed and was regretting his life choices at this point while Yoongi tried to snuggle up to the boy in a way to calm him down. Namjoon wrapped his arm around Yoongi and pulled him flush against his chest.

Yoongi circled his arms around the boy's neck and placed his head on his shoulder. Hoseok was sat on the end of the bed as he stared at the unconscious boy.

Jin was outside talking to the doctor who had just visited the boy in bed. The door opened and everyone's eyes turned to Jin who sighed in response.

"The doctor says he'll be fine, it's just a shock of the impact he will wake up soon" Jin sat down on the sofa next to Taehyung as he stared directly at the bed where the raven was.

Taehyung laid his head on Jin's lap making the older sit back more and he placed his hand on the boys' head. A groan was heard in the silent room and everyone was startled and happy.

They all watched as Jungkook placed a hand on his forehead and hissed at the pain. The others cringed at his action that reminded them of an event of the day. Jimin pulled his hand away letting Jungkook sit up and open his eyes slowly, he looked at everyone's faces and then sighed.

"What happened"

"Oh boy" Namjoon whispered as he heard the deep voice.

Jungkook turned to Namjoon who was holding onto a sleeping Yoongi.

And tilted his head "what happened" he asked again.

"Uhm" no word came out of namjoon. Making king jeon impatient.

He sighed and got out of bed stretching he stared at the rest.

" I think I'm here for a while, I can't hear Jungkook" he announced to the boys.

"Why the long faces," he asked while smirking." I'm hungry, shall we eat" and before the others could respond he was already out of the room.

"We're stuck with king jeon" spoke Jin in realization.

"Well.." Hoseok said

"Yes" everyone turned to the door, their faces ghostly Jungkook was standing against the door frame.

"Now come on I'm hungry!" He said once again and left" the rest got up and followed suit Namjoon shook Yoongi awake told him about Jungkook and the older just nodded in response.

~•~

the days had been a bit more gloomy than usually because everyone was afraid of getting on jungkooks bad side but so far no tantrum had been thrown.

jungkook was sat in the main hall while he stared at the ceiling that was done in gold and shiny chandeliers his mind was somewhere else when an idea popped into his head he decided he wanted to get to know the others more so he knew what type of people he was wedded to and also took a note that he needed to talk to jungkook somehow so they could make amends and maybe start sharing more of their memories so far only king jeon was able to read and remember some of the jungkooks memories.

he got up and stretched he waled around the castle in search of his mates he knew they were scared of him and that was good since he was an apathetic king but he knew he had to be more gentle with them since they were wedded and they were not just his people they were his lovers to be since he had no good interaction so far with them he couldn't say that they were in love with him.

he heard voices in one of the room and as he opened the door he realized he was in the library so he decided to follow the once of the voices and found his targets in one corner they were all sat in front of the oink haired prince he remembered was named jin while he was reading them all a story he had no clue which one.

he cleared his throat to get their attention and they all turned to him and jin stopped reading he sighed as he felt an emotion he rarely felt as he saw that they all looked slightly afraid of him usually these kinds of stares would make him feel good and on top of the world but now all it did was spread an aching pain through his body.

he cleared his throat again and started speaking "I would like to talk to you all" jin closed the book he was holding and nodded as the rest got up from their chairs and made their way closer to their king. he motioned for them to sit since it felt awkward to have them all standing in front of him as if they were lower than him. they all sat back down and he did too "id like to start by saying I am very sorry for my outburst, and I would like to be more uhm how to say this more lov-" jungkook shocked at his words since he wasn't used to being this gentle with anyone "more lovable and gentle with all of you since we are clearly wedded at this point and the times we met were quite uhm" he stopped talking and thought of a word to describe his behaviour "aggressive" he added "I would like to start over" he stopped talking and tried to smile but he ended up smirking instead he looked at the boys and waited for their response.

"I am sorry" spoke taehyung as he kept playing with his fingers to keep himself from looking at jungkook. "I am sorry for being rude," he said and finally looked at the king jungkook tilted his head and stared at taheyung and this time he was able to smile "apology accepted, just try not to throw stuff at me" that made taehyung smile. "me too I'm sorry" it was hoseoks turn to apologize "well you dint need to apologize," jungkook said as he stared at hoseok "you helped me push jungkook away to surface" he winked at the boy who blushed in return.

"now that we have cleared that I would like to start with rules," jungkook said " I'm still new to this," he said as he pointed at the boys "I'm still not completely able to control my anger but ill try my best ill be more careful with you all but it doesn't mean I've gone soft since at the end of the day am still the future king and my anger would surface when needed at those times at the moment I would appreciate if you won't get near me when I'm angry but I'm sure ill get used to you guys and ill be able to cool down around you" the boys nodded in response.

"now who have I not tasted yet?" jungkook asked making everyone's eyes go wide. as they stared at the smirking boy.