16👑

it had been days now that jeon had taken over jungkook and it has been coming to be quite normal for the boys to have jeon around.

But one thing has become quite annoying for everyone since jeon was less strict with the boys he had been annoying the hell out of them by making them blush every time he got the chance.

He would meet the boys Stare at them for a long time before whispering "I have tasted you."

And the other person would start turning pink from the memories of their time together.

Or sometimes he would come out of nowhere hug the person from the back take a hold of their jaw making them look at him and would speak softly into their ear " you taste amazing, my love" and the said person would become a puddle in his hold.

This has been a game for the king enjoying every bit of their reaction the boy felt like he was in heaven.

Jungkook had been appearing as much as possible and when jeon aloud him his other half would talk to him as he stared at the mirror they both tried to figure out a way so that they wouldn't need to be angered for the other to surface because that was becoming quite annoying in jungkooks part.

He wanted to be free of expressing his emotions without his world turning black.

"I have nothing in mind," jeon said as he kept staring at his nails.

Jungkook sighed "stop staring at your nails they're immaculate" and the boy rolled his eyes.

"Whatever" jeon said and before Jungkook could be more sarcastic a maid knocked on the door.

"Sorry to disturb my king, but I have a message for you" jeon nodded for her to continue.

"Your godfather is to be expected in a few days" jeon nodded once again and dismissed her.

"Maybe he can help us find a solution" jungkook chipped in happily

jeon rolled his eyes at the boys' cheery attitude he didn't know how the boy could be so happy stuck in the back of his mind.

"oh! jeon!" jungkook spoke startling the king.

"what" he drawled with no passion

"be nice to godfather" he warned jeon looked offended he stared at the mirror and spoke in a harsh tone.

"the more you talk to me like this the more it makes me wanna hurt them"

"Alright I'm sorry," jungkook said and left jeon alone.

the king sighed and walked to his bed got in and decided to sleep through his anger.

~•~

the day had finally arrived jungkooks godfather was in the house.

Jeom tried his best to stay calm and not aggressive nor supper protective of his husbands knowing very well that his godfather wouldn't hurt them.

Jeon never had the chance to grow up around the man so he had his doubts but knowing how jungkook respected his godfather who in jeons eyes looked slightly mental as the way he jokes and jeon doesn't catch the point when he supposed to laugh.

The day went quite well, jeons knuckles had turned white from how much he clenched his hands to stay calm and after the loudest supper, he ever had attended his godfather pulled him away.

"What do you want?" jeon asked slightly offended at how the man had dragged him as if he was a child that misbehaved.

"Oh, I'm sorry jeon," his godfather said with the sweetest tone possible.

"I just wanted to talk to you in private, I know it's been hard on you two," he says as he brushes jeons hair out of his eyes.

Jeon stood not quite moving just listening to his godfather being a godfather.

"Well it's alright" he blurted out.

"I know jungkook hasn't been able to take control and it's been weeks, and the only way you come is when the boy is filled with rage"

Jeon looked bored the man just stated the obvious. But he kept his mouth shut.

"Well before I came here I went to a very special friend of mine since your sword was still at the castle, don't worry I didn't touch it directly," he said suddenly seeing how jeons face changed.

"Well we took one of the gems on the sword and carved it into this" he took a small box and presented it to jeon.

The boy just stared at the box not touching it.

His godfather opened the box for the boy and showed with a very simple bracelet a single gem threaded through the thickest black velvet.

"Since you woke up when jungkook touched that sword, the only way you two can be present at the same time would be if he held on to the sword every minute of the day and since that's impractical, I took the liberty to get this made"

Jeom finally took a hold of the box and stared at the bracelet that laid in it.

"If you both ever need time alone and don't want the other being there you can always take it off and put it back on when you are ready to go back to being two" he added.

He patted the boys head and was about to walk back to the others who might be getting worried.

"Thank you" the words were slightly above a whisper but his godfather smiled "before I forget I brought your sword" and he walked away leaving jeon to register everything.

Starting from that point the evening had taken a better shift for jeon.

He made his way to his room finally after bidding goodnight to all of them and placed the box on the vanity he stared at it before he sat down and tried to connect with jeon and when he did the boy slipped the bracelet on his wrist.

"What just happened," jungkook said as he stared at his body that finally responded to his movements.

"Godfather gave me this" he heard jeons voice the startled the boy.

"Oh my!" jungkook said as he stared at the mirror.

"You're still here" he whispered shocked.

"Yes, I am" jeon rolled his eyes.

"Godfather gave me this bracelet..." and he told everything jungkook needed to know.

Thank you for reading,voting,commenting..everything you guys do is so heartwarming your support is overwhelming and I don't know how to express my feelings god I love you guys so much...💜💕

Ps. One chapter left and it's a never ending end to this story 💜