10👑

"We're getting married!!" Hoseok yelled as he paced around his room where the rest were also sat. In two days the boys would finally be married and the realization hit Hoseok as he was excited yet nervous at the same time.

"Hoseok...Hoseok!!" Yoongi yelled and groaned "stop pacing around!" He was getting annoyed at the boys' behaviour.

Hoseok pouted and sat down on Jins' lap, and crossed his arms.

Jin kissed the boy's cheek and stroked his back in a manner to calm him down.

"I'm sorry I yelled but it's just you've been yelling the same thing over and over again" Yoongi smiled trying to get Hoseok to forgive him.

Hoseok huffed and sighed giving in to the most adorable smile.

"Fine" he mumbled

The rest chuckled, a knock was heard and the boys looked in the direction only to find jimins mother smiling at them.

"You all need to part now, go back to your own room," she said and the boys nodded

"You guys won't see each other until the wedding so your rooms have been changed for now" she added before the boys could leave.

"What!" They all said in unison.

"Well it tradition boys, so now the maids are waiting outside" She shooed them away.

Hoseok was still in the room since it was his original room when he would visit Jimin at the castle.

"Jungkook you can keep your room since it's a floor down and away from the others" the boy nodded.

"Jin you're room was next to Hoseok so you'll be moved to the west wing first floor" Jin groaned. "Don't worry it's the second room with blue and pink decorations." She knew the boy loved his room.

Jin smiled "thank you" she smiled back before looking at the rest.

"Namjoon west wing third floor" Namjoon nodded not wanting to argue with his future mother in law.

"Yoongi you're room is in the est wing fourth floor" Yoongi didn't respond and just left following the maid.

Jungkook decided to leave too and Jin followed. Namjoon bowed to the only women in the room before leaving.

"Tae my love yours is the same since your room was already far away from the others" the boy nodded and left after kissing jimins temple.

"Jimin my baby" she cooed "yours is the room next to mine.

The boy smiled he kissed Hoseok on the cheek and left.

~•~

Jungkook was asleep when he heard a knock on his door that shook him awake.

He groaned before mumbling a 'come in' and fell back on the bed with his eyes closed.

"Your majesty, it's your wedding day," a maid said softly.

Jungkooks eyes popped open at the words he had spent the two days in his room just like the others "time fly doesn't it" he mumbled And sighed letting the maid help him get ready for the day.

He spent most of his time in his room and finally it was time to wear his wedding attire.

The maid stroked his shoulder in a manner to take any specks of dirt that could have fallen on his clothes and moved away when she was done.