Sheer-Cold Showdown!

"GLA!" The Pokémon shot at Amber and Kenny with such a speed, that it sent them flying. "Whoa! This Pokémon is FAST!" Exclaimed Amber. "And c-c-cold!" Shivered Kenny. "What is it?" Amber pulled out her Pokédex. "Let's find out." She smiled.
"Glalie, the face Pokémon. Glalie has the ability to freely control ice. For example, it can instantly freeze its prey solid. After immobilizing its prey in ice, this Pokémon enjoys eating it in leisurely fashion." The Pokédex chimed. "Glalie..." Murmured Amber. "Glalie. The perfect new addition to my team!" She jumped up, Pokéball in hand. "Go, Gourgeist!"
"Ok, Gourgeist... You need to damage it just enough for me to catch it, but not enough to knock it out..." The Glalie charged at them again. "Jump out of the way, and use Sucker Punch!" Ordered Amber. "Gou!" Oh hopped onto the Glalie, and delivered a swift punch to it's face. "GALA!" It shook off Gourgeist, and promptly froze it in place. "Gourgeist!" Screamed Amber. The Glalie bit into the frozen Pokémon with icy fangs, knocking her out. "Ack! Return, Gourgeist... You did your best." Sighed Amber. "Ok, now you've really tipped the scales... Go, Froakie! Use bubble, and stun it with a tackle!" As Froakie emerged from the ball, he quickly tossed frubbles at the Glalie. "Fra!" He began charging at the tired-out Pokémon, but was suddenly stopped. "GLAAALIE!" It screamed. The entire area around it began glowing, and freezing. Froakie tried to avoid it, but ended up frozen solid. "Ugh... You're just mowing through my Pokémon!" Raged Amber. "Um, maybe it's a higher level that any of your Pokémon..." Murmured Kenny. "Shut. It." Amber said through clenched teeth. "You've gotten on my last nerve, Glalie... Go, Dusk Ball!" She tossed the ball at Glalie. "Gla-" The Glalie was pulled into the ball. "C'mon..." Amber gazed intensely at the ball. The ball began shaking.

Doont.

Doont.

"GLA!" It emerged from the ball. "Damn it!" Screamed Amber. It began covering the area in ice once again, and the temperature significantly dropped. "A-Arceus... It's... S-so cold... Dusk ball... G-go..." Amber weakly tossed the ball at it again. She fell to her knees.

*Click*

She looked up, only to see the Pokéball motionless on the ground. "I..." She smiled. "I did it! I-I caught Glalie!" She ran to the Pokéball, and picked it up. "You must be tired after all that battling. Let's get you to a Pokémon Centre, and quickly." 'I-I'm finewith that..." Kenny shivered. "Great. Let's get out of here." Amber grabbed Kenny's arm, and began running towards the path they came in on. "Hey, I can't run that fast! W-WAIT FOR ME!" Screamed Kenny, as he struggled to keep up with Amber. 

((Thank you so much for 300+reads! It feels great knowing that people actually take the time to read the stuff I write. There will definately be more of this coming in the future!))