Thunderstruck

"Each trainer will use two Pokémon, ok? We want to be as fair as possible!" Yelled Bonnie, Clemont's little sister, and co-owner of the gym. "Clemont has chosen Magneton for his first Pokémon. Whio do you chose, challenger?" She looked over at me. "Hm..." I said, thinking deeply. "I'll choose Froakie! "Very well," Said Bonnie. "Let the battle... Begin!" We sent out our Pokémon.

It started off as a battle between Magneton and Froakie. "Froakie, use water pulse!" Froakie ran towards the Magneton, and flushed the water right through it's system. It fell onto the ground. "While it's down, use return!" Froakie ran to the half-K.O'd Pokemon, and unleashed all of its friendship energy. The Magneton flew back, and hit the gym walls. "Gah! Magneton! Get up... Get up!" The Magneton barely hovered for five seconds,untill it fell down again. "Hah... Ok, get back here. This looks like the job for Heliolisk!" Clemont threw the Pokéball. "Heliolisk! Use sandstorm, then hit it with a thundershock!" The Gym was soon turned into a swirling mass of sand. Froakie was tossed around, flopped, and hit with the swirling sand. Then, the Heliolisk jumped up, and hit Froakie with a giant pulse of electricity.

"Froakie! Get up! You can do this!" Froakie barely got up, and shot a jet of water through the sandstorm, and passed out. The Heliolisk was hit by the jet, but didn't take that much damage. "Froakie... Froakie. You did great buddy. For now, just get some rest. Angie can take care of this!" I Grabbed the beautiful purple pokéball and caressed the magenta ovals on top of it. "Angie! I choose you!" I tossed the master ball, and out came Angie. The beautiful black Rayquaza slithered up to the Heliolisk. "Angie! Dragon pulse!" The Rayquaza screeched at the Helioptile, and shot down a beam of pure energy, that delivered a one hit Knock Out to the Heliolisk. "Wha- B-But the...Heliolisk!"

Clemont ran over to his pokémon. "Heliolisk... Return. Great battle, buddy. get some rest. And for you..." Clemont looked at me. "This belongs to you now." he handed me a badge. "You are truly a great trainer. You use great tactics, and you deserve this badge. Take it" I grabbed the badge. "Thank you!" I yelled as I ran out of the gym. I was going to find Kenny, and rub my victory in his face.

Thank you for reading! Im sorry for not posting in a while, i have a really bad infection, and it hurts to type. but, I did it for you guys!!! Next part is coming tomorrow! Maybe even later today!