Lumiose Zapped!

"Hey, Kenny!" I yelled. I ran down the street to meet Kenny at Café Cyclone. “Hey! Look at what I got!” I grabbed the thunder badge, and showed it to Kenny. “Wow,” He said. That was fast.” “Yeah. Angie really knocked it out of the park!” I yelled, spinning around. “Oh, I bet. She could nearly take down an empire with those powers. Now, what do you say to this…? You and I, we do some shopping here in Lumiose. Y’know. Like friends… Just friends.” Kenny offered. “I’d Love that!” I sat down beside him. “First, let’s have some famous Cyclone coffee. I’ll take an espresso.” I said, as the waiter came around.

We had just finished our spree, and we were about to go to the hotel, but a store caught my eye. “ Ooh! Can we go to Lumiose boutique? The prices are high, but I just like to look.” “Sure” said Kenny.

 We were just outside Lumiose boutique, when we heard a scream. We turned around to see Hundreds of Pokémon with strange hats running around. They were stealing peoples Pokémon! “Oh my Arceus! What are those Pokémon doing? They… They almost look like zombies!” I yelled, as we ran. “They are zombies,” said Kenny. “What? Why?” “It’s team Zap. They want to rule the world, with mindless zombies to do their bidding. The only way to turn them back is to…” Kenny sighed. “What… What?” I yelled. “The only way to turn them back is to take off the hats. But they’re already too far gone to return to their normal selves. They are brain-dead, and you have to put them out of their misery. It’s the only way. I’m sorry. And all of those Pokémon that they just captured? They are gone already. ”

We ran as fast as we could, joining the mob of citizens already headed to leave Lumiose city. I Stopped running and yelled “HEAD ON WITHOUT ME! I’LL MEAT YOU IN THE NEXT TOWN OVER!!!” I ran back into the town, and sent out Angie. I Hopped on her back, and were off.  I saw where the mob was coming from, and flew in that direction. “Rayqua. Zaa zaa?” “We can’t help them, Angie. They’re already dead to us.” I said as we flew in closer to the spawn point of the mob. Men and women in grey clothes grabbed Pokéballs, and attached gadgets to them. They threw them, and the balls exploded. The Poké-Zombies crawled up in the ashes, and started to run.

 “Holy good lord Arceus, what are we going to do?” “ Ray!” Angie flew down towards the grunts. We flew down to the leader, a man in a bright yellow suit. I jumped down, and ran to the man. Angie followed above head.  “Hey! You need to stop Doing this to helple-GAH” The man wrapped his huge hand around my throat. He store at me with a look of disgrace, then a look of kindness for maybe a split second. He then showed no emotion at all, except a tinge of sadness. He put me down, and I collapsed. “Amber… Do you not… Remember me?” He said in a voice that was comforting to me… for some reason. I looked up with all my strength, and gasped. “Dad?”