I choose You!

We walked into the lab, and were greeted by the soft smell of tea. I looked around the lab. It was an incredibly big building… Much bigger than it seemed on the outside.  I was walking around, when I bumped into someone. “Ah, sorry…” He said. I knew who it was the minute that he spoke. “Professor Augustine Sycamore… I haven’t seen you in ages!” I exclaimed. “Wha-Oh! Amber, ma cherie! I haven’t seen you in about 10 years! How have you been?” Exclaimed Professor Sycamore. “Oh, I’ve been good. I’ve actually come here for more than just a visit,” I said “I’d like a Kalos starter Pokémon, please!  Oh, and so would my friend Kenny here.” Kenny waved. “Very well… But you guys are a bit… Old to just be starting your Pokémon adventure, aren’t you?” questioned Sycamore. “Yeah, we are 16, but we’re ready now!” said Kenny. “Very well,” Said Sycamore. “Adrianna, Bring out the starters!”

“These are Chespin, Fennekin, and…” Professor Sycamore stopped talking and turned to the nurse. “Adrianna, where is Froakie?” “He refused to come out, sir.” “Well...” He turned back to us. ‘We’ll have to go to Froakie. Do any of you want Froakie?” I shot up my hand. “Ok… Kenny, you stay here with Adrianna. Amber… You come with me.”

I followed Professor Sycamore into a hallway. We turned right several times, and we got to a door with a small Froakie decal on it. Professor Sycamore opened the door, and nodded for me to go in. I walked into the door, and saw a very small Froakie curled up onto the floor. He was tossing his frubbles at the wall nearest to him. I slowly walked towards the Froakie, and he turned around. I held my hand out to him, and he cowered behind his hands, almost as if he thought I was going to hit him. “I’m not going to hurt you little guy! I want to be your trainer!” I said. The Froakie looked at me for a minute. Then, he sniffed my hand, and rubbed his face into it. “There we go!” I crooned. I pat him on the head, and pulled out a Pokéball. I pushed the button, and Froakie got captured without any fight.

“Well, I see you finally got Froakie!” said Kenny. “Yeah, I did. Who did you choose?” I asked. “Fennekin, the only logical choice.” I remembered something. “We need to battle!” I yelled. “Oh, yeah.” Said Kenny. “C’mon, Ken! We need to ask Professor Sycamore if we can battle!” We ran down the hall of the lab to find the Professor.

The next part will hold much exitement  for the new trainers. Stay tuned for more awesome Pokemon adventures!