Amber and the Pokéball

Amber sat on the Pokémon centre bed, as Kenny snored away beside her. She continued staring at the mysterious Pokéball... It was unlike anything she had ever seen before. The casing shone in the moonlight, casting an orange glow on her face. "What could be in here..." Her fingers traced along the Pokéball, until they reached a small bump on it. She turned it around, revealing a sentence. "A God among legends. Stored away forever. only use when the world is falling to bits." She grabbed her Pokédex, and copied down the strange note. "I wonder what it means..." She flopped down in her bed, and quickly descended into slumber.

It was dark... Everything. The walls, the floor, the ceiling... If they even existed. Amber slowly walked towards the one light source, a glowing orange light at the end of the darkness. She started to run, but each step she took put her further away from the light. Soon all was darkness. All that shone was a pair of golden eyes, that looked directly through Amber. "You are the hero... Destined to save Kalos light... We are the gods here." The eyes closed, once again leaving her in the dark. "H-Hello? What do you mean about two gods..." She quickly turned around, seeing the eyes once more. "You and I are one... Bound together by legends. We will meet again when the world is falling to bits..." The eyes disappeared, and everything became painfully bright, then... Nothing.

Amber shot out of bed, wide awake. Kenny was still sleeping, so she decided to lay back down. "What does it mean? The bound by legend thing..." The sun peaked through the window, and Amber sighed.