Cave of Mystery

“Oh great, this again?” Complained Kenny. “Oh, come on, we just got here. Route 17 isn’t that bad, is it?” Asked amber. “Well, first of all, it’s a barren snowy wasteland. Second, you need a Mammoswine to cross it. Third, you nee-” “Oh, stop the complaining. It’s not that bad.” Interrupted Amber. “Let’s go, before you catch a cold or something.” “A-Actually, the common cold is spread by germs, n-not the te-” She grabbed his arm, and pulled him deeper into the route. “HEY! W-WAIT!!!”

“Oh wow… This Place is pretty!” Stated Amber. She looked around, her vision slightly impaired by the fog. “Y-Yeah… And cold…” Complained Kenny. “Phah, it’s not that bad…” “Hey, you have a coat! A really nice one as well… I’m sitting here with a sweater and thin jeans!” The two bickered on for a while, before being interrupted by an ear-splitting cry. “Gyah! Wh-What was that?!?” Screamed Kenny, as he hid behind Amber. “Oh, please… It was just a Pokémon… Probably one of the Mammoswine.” “But it definitely didn’t sound like a Mammoswine...” Kenny slowly backed out from behind her, and looked around. “Why don’t we find out what it is, then?” Amber quickly hurried out into the snow, only to turn back a while later. “We need transportation.” She sighed. “Don’t you have Glalie? You can ride that, right? Well whatever you decide to do, I’m sitting right here.” He sat down on a large ball of ice, and shivered. He stood up and corrected himself “Standing right here.”

“Glalie, come on out!” Yelled Amber, as she tossed the Pokéball into the air. Glalie emerged, slightly confused about what was happening. “Gla-?” It murmured. “Glalie, can you please take me across the ro-” The raging cry struck out again. Amber flinched, and continued talking “Can you take me across the frozen plains here to where that cry is? I’d like to see what it is.” Glalie quickly scooted under her legs, and lifted her into the air. “Glalie!” It cried, and began carefully traversing the area.

“Hey- Glalie, look!” Amber pointed at a large cave. “Gla?” “Yes, I want you to go in there. Now don’t be such a scaredy-cat, and get in there! The Pokémon we’re searching for could be in th-” The cry rang out again, louder than ever before. “The Pokémon we’re looking for is definitely in that cave. Now hurry up, I’m getting cold.” They quickly entered the dark cave, only to be greeted with a warm light. “What brings you here?” A voice hit the cold, buttery air like a warm knife. “Wha- Who are yo-” “More important, who are you? Have you come to fight me, and lose like all the rest?” The cry rung out once again, and its host stepped out of the shadows.

“Whoa… What is that?” Fawned Amber “Its so… Beautiful.” “This is my perfect little Noivern!~” Gushed the mystery trainer. “That’s… Great? But still, who are you?” Asked amber. “Me? Pah, that’s not important at the moment. You’ve entered my cave, and now you have to fight me if you want to leave.” She smirked. “W-Well… I accept your challenge.” The trainer laughed. “Choose your Pokémon.” She jumped off of the Noivern’s back, and smiled. “I am Hannah, and I will be the bane of your existence in just a few rounds.” She firmly grasped the Pokéball in her hand. “Very well… Prove it, and then we’ll see.” Amber laughed. "Go, Glalie!”