Daddy Issues

"Dad!" I yelled, as I tripped away from him. "Well, well, well. That little shrub of a kid has really grown up into a fine woman, hasn't she?" Said my dad, as he pulled me into a hug. I pulled myself away. "Nyran Lannister, get off of me! You're not my father anymore. not since you left my mother all those years ago... Now I finally found you, and this is how you greet me?!?! This is Pokémon abuse! You're hurting them, dad! Can't you see?" I yelled, as I burst into tears. I reached into the pile of Pokéballs that were just waiting to be turned. I pulled one out, and stared at it. "Amber... Were doing this for all of the Pokémon. Were freeing them form their masters. They can live in peace now, Amber. They're free." Hd said, staring into the army of zombies. "They're free, and now you can join them, Amber." Nyran pushed Amber off of the platform, into the swarm.

I screamed, as I fell and hit a Skitty. I was surrounded. I looked up, and saw my father's evil face. "Amber, all you are is a roadblock. Team Zap has no need for you. You can go die now." Said Nyran, as he laughed. I tried to yell, but all that came out were choked tears. My leg was horribly wounded, and I gave In to the pain. The horrid stench of dead Pokemon filled my nostrils, as fell deeper and deeper into the darkness.

I woke up in a place that was far too blurry to understand, because my eyes were barely able to open. I heard a door open, and a figure ran into the room. "AMBER!" I heard KKenny's voice. "K-ke... Ken...Ny..." I could barely speak. "No no no, don't pressure yourself. It's ok, Amber... It's ok." I could hear him tearing up, as he held my hand tight. "I love you Amber... I love you..." I faded back into the darkness. I could still feel the rescued Pokéball in my hand as I faded away.

I've decided to have a small contest. the first two people to comment their name, appearance and Pokémon team, get to be featured in the book!