Quirk 16|| Emotion Contortion

(A/N: this photo is hilarious, I had to choose it. Shinso looks so calm and Deku is just like: AJHJFYKGJYTCYFLUGBIUYUCRIRDOHELP-)

||Warning: Mentions of death, mind control-ish type stuff, manipulative/toxic behavior, abuse (it's about Todoroki), and therapy.||

+

++

Quirk Name:

Emotion Contortion

+++

Quirk Information:

This quirk enables the user to "control" others into doing what they want the other person to do based off of how emotionally damaged/pained they are/have been in the past. For example, Todoroki is a good candidate to manipulate because he has a lot of emotional baggage and has been taken advantage of/abused by his father. This quirk also makes the user empathetic/apathetic, depending on the person they're trying to manipulate/control.

+++

Quirk Side Effects:

One of the downsides to this quirk is that if the person under the user's influence breaks out of it, they have to rely on their own strength to fend off the person. This quirk can also affect one's personality, by making them have slightly opposing personality traits. For example, they might be an introvert some of the time and suddenly become just as extroverted other times.

+++

Jobs for This Quirk:

Hero, Villain, Sidekick, Therapist.

+++

Characters that could have this Quirk:

Main Character, Minor Character, Side Character (aka an "Extra"), Villain, Guest Character, Random Civilian with a twist.

+++