Part 4

note16/1/21

Nuoh POV

What the peck

That was my first word that comes to my head after witnessing something unbelievable and can only happen in fiction. I never expected to be in Date a Live, become a Girl, or meet someone that I believe is the one who makes me in this situation. And all of these things took place in a very, short time.

"What a mess," I ruffled my hair. Just thinking about that, my head felt like it was about to explode.

"At least the book is still with me," I said while opening the book.

The book has only three pages that have writing, and the rest were blank pages. The first page only contains one sentence, and that is about how to achieve a life of peace and luxury. And on the next page, the book said I have to attain power, wealth, and supremacy. And the last page is a strange sentence that I don't understand the meaning of.

*crack*

I jumped in surprise at the sound of the branch crushed.

"Who's there? show yourself!!"

The person showed up from the bush.

"ah, hi," He waved his hand.

Yep, he is Shido Itsuka, the Main Protagonist and Spirit Sealer. And why is he here? Did he want to save another spirit?

"So, why are you here." I pointed at him.

He scratched his head "ah... I'm just wandering around this forest, and I stumble upon you."

"That seems sus to me, you know."

He laughed awkwardly," uh...I want to say that you're cute."

I just stared at Shido, not knowing how to react and he lowered his head and gulped.

"Ano.., Let's go to a date"

I'm speechless.

"No, not interes-" I dodged a laser beam that nearly darted into my head. If I don't dodge quickly that will be the end of my second life. Just great I have died, and then there is someone who wants me dead again.

"Show yourself coward!" I turned around looking at who had nearly shot me earlier.

Not long after that a bunch of girl with mecha suit came and encircled me from the sky. They're the AST, the ones who want spirit died. At a closer look, it feels different from when I was watching it on tv. their suit felt even more revealing when I saw them through my own eyes.

"Unknown spirit detected. Lethal force engaged." Said the white-haired girl who could also be called Origamiin her usual flat tone while pulled out her rifle.

Ah, that makes sense now. Shido approaches me and wants to date me. The AST especially origami who wants me to die. Yep, I'm a Spirit.

By the way, Shido seems to have disappeared. He must be in the Fraxinus right now, watching over me with the crew to analyze me. What kind of spirit I am, strength, ability, etc.

All of the AST weapons pointed at me. I sprinted and dodged several blasts. Some of their blasts missed me and hit many unlucky trees. I kept running through the forest and dodging Every shoot, I feel myself getting faster and lighter. And when I looked down, my feet do not touch the ground at all

"So now I can flying," I said while keeping my body balanced and checking if the AST still in my tail.

'Yes you can, now just say the word' A woman voice talk in my head

"What, who are you?" I surprised

'Just said the word'

Suddenly a word flashed in my mind. The word that I read in that's book

<WAJYAN>

I don't know what I'm thinking, but I know exactly that word was my Angel name. So that's book wasn't useless as I thought.

I did what the voice in my mind instructed. And I could felt the connection between me and my angel. Then suddenly several spears appeared behind me.

Wait the minute, can this spear go auto-pilot and pierce the AST but not in a critical way just neutralize them for a couple of days. That's will be easy and I don't have to face them.

'belief in yourself' The woman's voice sounded again.

When I thought about the AST all of the spears launched and perfectly hit all of the squad making them crashed to the ground except one girl, Origami Tobichii. She without flaw dodged my spear and she preparing herself to dash on me

I imagined myself create another spear. The spear appeared in my hand. The spear if I have to say, very different from the other spear. It's glowed brightly and contrasting with my black dress.

I'm getting fired up. The voice in my head said that I have to believe in myself. So I just have to believe that I can beat her.

"Come here you spirit maniac" I shouted at origami and dashed at her.

_________________________________

*Bang* I rolled to near tree

*Bang* I rolled again to near the tree

I ran through the woods, and hide in a bush While keeping my eye for her. You know this situation wouldn't have happened had I not been against Origami. When I looked at another spirit in the anime I saw them beat the AST so easily. so I, who is a spirit, should be able to beat them. But no, she is a fierce opponent and one more thing for me to add this is not an anime anymore. My life is in danger here.

*Tap* *Tap*

The sound of the foot keeps getting closer and closer.

There, standing six feet away from where I'm hiding. I saw Origami holding her sword to the side then thrust forward in my direction. I quickly rolled from the bush and Materializing another spear and throw it at her. She avoided it by leaning to the left. I aimed my spear at her neck but she parried it with her sword.

*Clang*

My spear collided with her sword.

*Clang*

Another sound of metal is heard again.

''Damn,'' I cursed, gritting my teeth and steeling myself against the force of another charge against Origami sword. The sound of my spear and her blade vibrating back into my ears like a pair of needles. ''Please stop bothering me, I'm FRIENDLY SPIRIT,'' I yelled at her but she seems to ignore me.

another clang and a quick kick aimed at my ribs from Origami but I managed to shield my ribs with my arm.

I backed away quickly one hand holding my spear and another hand still hurt after being kicked.

Origami let out a war cry at the top of her lungs and sprinted, the force of her dash kicking up small rocks and leafage away like a wave.

Our eyes locked. And we are near to collide with each other until...

*Bang*

A loud noise stopped my movement, and when I look at Origami she is just standing there, not moving at all. And then she collapsed to the ground, showing a dart on her back.

"I'm so lucky"

Thank you to whoever shot Origami.

'Ara~ whats about me' a voice in my head said.

"Sorry to say this, but who are you"

Suddenly my feet were pulled to the ground by a jet black chain. followed by my whole body that has been bound by the chain tightly. the chain continued to push my body further down. I also tried to scream, but my body was swallowed up by the ground leaving only my eyes up.

I'm screwed