Part 5

get stick bughhed lol lul drip swag omegalul pog pog poggers

It's just a prank bro

__________________________-_

I sat up straight and found myself in somewhere completely unfamiliar place again. Everything in the room was bathed in white. The cellar, floor, wall, chairs, and table everything was white. The only thing different is the robed woman sitting in front of me. She is not natural. Her entire presence screamed a cosmic being

"So who exactly are you. You're the one who talks in my head right," I asked.

"I'm your mother," She rose from her chair.

I gasped at the sudden proclamation. She just said that she was my mother. I don't know anymore, just why can't I have a normal life.

She stretched her hand toward my head and start patting it, "Now you're mine."

Ha. Ha.

She must be joking, RIGHT.

"Oh no, I'm not joking."

Wait a minute, did she just reply to what is on my head. There's no way she can read my mind. Maybe that's a pure coincidental.

She stopped patting me and shift the table that separates the two of us. She walks step by step. I lifted my head to see her face who is covered by black mist. The chill that surrounds us, the temperature of the room going down, just as she starts stretching her arms. Everything seems the perfect start of a horror movie until she hugged me tight to her chest.

Man, I expected something bad to happen. Maybe, I'm just too paranoid.

"So firm, So pure, Such diamond in a bunch of ocean rock, unspoiled by the darkness of human!!" She said while hugged me.

I take back what I said.

"Can you please, stop hugging me? It's too tight, and I can't breathe," I pleaded with her.

"Ah, sorry, I'm too excited to saw you, ̶M̶i̶n̶e̶ ̶d̶a̶u̶g̶h̶t̶e̶r̶," she released me from the hug, not that I don't like it. But it feels off, something I can't describe with my sense. Something malicious but in a good way. Something kind but in a bad way.

"You must be wondering why are you still alive, transported in another world, and become a loli. Don't fret my child everything will unfold when the times come. So, why not you enjoy your time, doing anything that you haven't do in your past life."

"Yea, that's cool at all, but can I have my former body back, and I don't want to become a girl?''

"Oh no, I only have a little time left. We will talk about that later. Now I will transfer some knowledge to your mind" She rubs her hands and placed them on my forehead, completely ignoring my request.

"Hey, What are you doing" I tried to release myself from her. However, my body won't listen to me. This must be her work, to make me comply with her demand.

She transported behind my back and began to tickle me. I tried to suppress my giggling but ended up bursting into a laugh, letting out a bit of my saliva from my mouth.

"S..Stop," "huh," "please," "huff," "I beg you," I pleaded to her while trying to catch a breath. But she keeps continued her tickle and tickled me harder than before.

"Hya!!" "Stop"

The tickling goes for a minute. Although it only lasted for a minute, I felt tickled for hours. Most of my strength goes away because of that tickle. I fall to the ground, sitting on my knees.

"Feels good right, the moment you go back to that place," she lowered her body to get closer to my ear, "I have filled your mind. So be at ease," she whispered and pushed me to some black portal. I hold her wrist, With the remained power in my body. Unfortunately, my slippery hand makes the grip loosen. I then fall into the black portal with one thing in my mind am I lucky? She stood there looking at me and threw some kind of photo, "This man will help you."