Part 8

"What do we do now, Shido?" Kaguya asked while pointing at the little girl on the ground. She was just about to duel the little spirit who crashed on her.

"Clarification. What should we do with this fainted little girl, Shido?"

Usually, it was Shido who had to approach spirits, but this time, it was the spirit who came to him. She was a little girl with gold hair at the same age as Yoshino or could be younger. Her attire consists of a black and white dress.

It was the same girl who came to Shido school the other day. This was already the third time he encountered the spirit girl. The first was in school, the second was in the forest, and the third was here.

"Let's try to wake her up, maybe?" Shido said, contemplating whether it was the right thing to do.

"Umu, Are you sure, Shido?" Tohka asked.

Shido shrugged. Shido was about to grab the girl's shoulder, but someone shouted at him.

"Hey, stop what you're trying to do! Or else!"

A woman wearing a mecha suit has her rifle pointed at Shido. If it were not for a headband that said "I HATE DEM!" he would think she was from DEM or AST. Because he was kinda tired after Ellen tried to kidnap Tohka from him. Ah, don't forget about the twin spirits and DEM.

"I said give us to us! Do you hear me, deaf brat?"

"Hey, why do you call me that!" Tohka took offense to that.

"Huh? I didn't call you..." she looked at Tohka, especially her upper body. She seemed to get a little irritated.

"You-you lump of fats." The woman said in disdain. "I'm calling the stupid boy there who doesn't heed my warning."

"Hey-"

Tohka was about to retaliate, but Shido stopped whatever she was going to do.

"I think you have mistaken us here. She just crashed here, and we only tried to help."

"Seem legit." The mecha-suited woman pondered for a bit. "Anyway, Smoke em!"

A dozen men armed with guns show up from the trees. They encircled Shido and the spirits. Red dots were locked on them.

Tohka summoned her astral dress and sword while standing firm in front of Shido.

Meanwhile, the yamai twins were getting excited. They're posing like true JoJo Mid Adventure fans.

"Our time has come, Yuzuru."

"Indeed. We need to put some peasant in their place, Kaguya."

Shido's mind was in turmoil. The situation escalates fast, much to his dismay. What was their intention with this spirit codenamed Spear? She is a spirit, and they wanted this little girl.

Kaboom!

"Gyyaaaaa!!!" The unknown mecha woman was screaming as she has thrown away to the high sky. The men following her then dropped to the ground. Each one of them let out a grunting sound before hitting the ground.

In the mecha woman place now, Ellen Mather stood there with tree branches adorning her hair.

She looked pissed. Now... that Shido looked at her, the nordic woman was in a sorry state. Scratches, abrasions, and many leaves were plastered on her body. It was unknown what had happened to her after she fell into the hole.

"You, princess! And the boy will come-!" The strongest wizard in the world couldn't finish her words as a spear knocked her in the stomach. She was knocked hundreds of meters back to the hole she fell.

"Good grief, I have awakened just in time for me to save you from trouble. Shido and Co."

The spirit codenamed Spear apparently had awakened just a moment ago. She had her back faced Shido and his (harem) friends. A golden spear in her left hand. It shined brightly