Part 7

Arubi Island, Night-time

A man was sprawled on the ground. He was there, bleeding and squirming like a worm while grabbing his stomach. Near him, a man with a brown suit and blond hair known as Muzka was caressing his bloodied hand.

"This is what happens when you neglect your duty. Instead of watching the Goddess's daughter, the fact that you're playing 'Among Us, Gensit Impak, and Blue Arch' is disappointing."

Muzka always considered himself a calm person, but right now, he was annoyed. How couldn't he be annoyed? The fact that The One Chosen by Goddess was nowhere in seen should be a bad omen. What if she was in pain, hungry, or worse, getting caught by Deus Ex Machina? The Goddess had entrusted him to protect her, and now his incompetent subordinate crashed all his plans.

"Please... General.. mercy," the miserable man pleaded.

"Mercy? You want mercy?" Muzka raised his eyebrow, "Fine, fine. Everyone gets a second chance as already taught by our Goddess that all human beings are not free from mistakes."

'What a fool,' Muzka stroked his chin while the man seemed to have a relieved face. But unknown to him, he had another way to solve this incompetent man's life.

"As a mercy, You will be going to one day trip to Gulag camp, Detroit, Brazil."

Muzka clapped his hands, and a pair of thugs came up to the man lying on the ground. The man's relieved face was soon replaced by a horrifying visage. Each of the thugs ordered by Muzka then grabbed the man's arms and dragged him to the deep of the forest without struggle.

"Oh, Goddess Era, spare me..." His last echoed in the forest for Muzka to hear.

After the man was dragged away to the forest, a woman wearing a white suit and dark sunglasses passed him.

"Well, look who it is?" she circled him. "General Muzka, you just arrived, but a man has already departed to his demise! "

"And what? Just keep your mouth shut because I have a job for you."

"General, why can't you take a joke," the woman bawled.

Muzka took a photograph from his pocket and showed it to her.

"A little girl?"

"A little girl?"

It was a blond hair girl between elementary school and middle school ages. She has a slender figure, wearing a combination of a black and white dress. A cute girl, nonetheless.

"Yes, she was the chosen. Unfortunately, we lost her. We don't know where she is. I know that she must be somewhere on this island."

"But a girl this young chosen by The Goddess? I don't know why such a small kid was chosen?"

"Because why not? Now stop talking and get the chosen here," Muzka said, gritting his teeth. The woman was really getting on his nerves for her blabbermouth.

"Well, in that case, this woman will carry the order successfully. See ya!"

The woman saluted and then walked away from Muzka.

Muzka sighed. He didn't want her assistance. Because she was, after all, a war criminal wizard.

XXXXX

After the young woman left, Muzka sighed again. Everything was just too energy-consuming for him.

The chosen vanished from the tree house not long after the DEM airship was destroyed. But what made Muzka confused was a tornado that suddenly appeared and quickly turned that airship into rubble.

The constantly changing weather on the island also made him a little worried. The weather could even destroy that damned DEM ship. What could cause that?

Muzka needed to investigate. He fiddled his hair and sighed, "It Seems The Armed Vanguard of Era Loyalists needs to be deployed in Japan."

A/N: Sorry, i was doing cultivation method that told me to not doing anything for 1 week. It doesn't well and ended up make me not doing anything for 10 months