Part 6

5/4/21

ch 6

I'm definitely not lucky, just imagine After being pushed to that dark void, I found myself on the fuselage of a flying airplane. To make things worse, I can't even use my spirit power to fly because My body is still hurt especially my back. It felt like I'm doing exercise after a long time not do it.

But one thing for sure, That goddess messed something with my body. I sense something new aside from my spirit power. It was an electrical current, running around my body and unknown energy that look like gaining a huge amount of mana from my surrounding.

I want to curse that goddess, but I don't want to invoke her wrath.

"How long I have to suffer this nonsense" I groaned as I keep hugging the upper body of the plane. At least the sound of birds passing by, the calm wind, the warm sunlight put me in a good mood.

After 10 or 20 minutes of holding onto the plane, it's finally landed. I must say this was a nice trip. No turbulence or any other problem with the landing.

I try to stand up and preparing my way to fly until a certain blue-haired boy came into my vision. He came from the plane with many students. Look's like they're on a trip. Trip? this must be the beginning of season 2. Shido will meet the wind spirits here and there will be DEM too. I can't wait for that to happen, so many actions that I can see.

I float a little to the ground after all of the student's group gone. Running Carefully to the bush and not to make any ruckus or to be seen by civilians is my top priority.

I looked at the picture that she gave to me, "How do I find this person?" I ask myself, obviously not knowing the answer.

"Hello Young lady, looking for me."

I looked around my back. There stood a tall man with light brown hair and amber eyes, probably in his mid 20. He wore a brown suit with gloves holding a briefcase in one of his hands and matching pants.

I looked at the photo and the man forth and back to check if it's the right person.

"Yep, you're the person I searching for," I replied to him after I sure that's he was the same person in the photo

"So now what, she tells me to find you," I asked him, still not fully trust someone who coincidently just appearing.

"You mean our Goddes and savior," He walked closer to me and kneel showing a gun from his briefcase, "My name is Muzka, and Allow me to present the hard work of our friend's with the blessing of the goddess" He exclaimed with a proud face showing a pistol? Seriously that's just a simple gun, there is nothing special about it's.

"Here take this blessed and enchanted gun, it's very different from the other guns. It's 200% deal more damage to any enemy you face and it has unlimited ammo or to put it simply you don't have to reload at all just bang bang"