Part 3

(a/n: I forgot that I was writing a story)

Nuoh Pov

"hah ha, I'm safe," I sighed after running from that class, and now I'm back to the forest.

After confirming no one is chasing after me or spying on me, I decided to check my body if there is something wrong.

At first, I raised my little hand to my face and pinched my cheek and, it's unbearably smooth. Next is my hair that reaches my shoulder, feels soft and the smell like sweet. My hands go down to the lower body to check whether my best friend is still there or not. As I thought, something was missing. My precious thing is gone, reduced to an atom.

At this moment, I know that I'm no longer a man but a loli.

I fell with my knees facing the ground and my face facing the sky. I screamed, "NOOOOOOO!! "

I was silent for a couple of minutes to honor the legacy of my Mr. missile.

Anyway, I decided to take a leisurely walk enjoying the forest's atmosphere. It's been a long time since I can enjoy nature's beauty. After I became part of that company, everything goes downhill. I don't have free time anymore, only work and work, and even a simple nap is very appreciated.

But now I'm free from all of that, no more work or people who are ordering me around.

"It's a beautiful day outside. The birds are chirping. Flowers are blooming. On days like these, I will have a leisurely life." hummed happily. as I take a stroll admiring the scenery

Suddenly my head feels weird, like it's been spinning non-stop. I try to ignore it, but it keeps getting harder.

PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN

The head's pain is irritating me, and it feels like my head is continuously stabbed with needles. I groaned and bring my fingers to message my temple but clearly that wasn't helping at all.

Every time I moved my feet, the pain felt more intense, and I had little trouble breathing. My views somewhat became a bit blurry. My whole body began to suffer from long misery, and my leg has lost its power to keep my body standing.

I tumbled forward and hit the ground face down.

I tried to keep my eyes open but, my eyelids grew heavy, and I started losing my hearing.

Not for long after that, I fell into a slumber, not knowing when can I wake up again or can I wake up again.

When I regained consciousness, I was no longer in the forest. Instead, I found myself lying in the middle of the void.

"Look like I'm still alive." As I struggled to get up, I noticed a rather quaint book next to me.

"Hmm, seems suspicious." I picked the book and tried to clean it from dust. And then Something weird happened. The warm breeze enveloped my entire body. My senses alarmed me that Multiple eyes are watching me from afar.

Then, in front of me, something that I can't describe in words emerges from the void or was formed by it.

The figure was shrouded in darkness and light, while the height can tower me so easily.

"My child." the gentle and loving voice who I identified as a woman speaks kind like a mother to her child. I tried to speak, but not a single grunt escaped my lip. Then I realized my whole body couldn't move like a statue.

"Your power will bring judgment to the guilty and change to this world. I shall bid farewell to you and good luck."

The woman opened her eyes. Two shiny emerald eyes shone brightly. On reflex, I covered my eyes with my hands. And shortly after that, the world faded into the darkness, leaving nothing behind.