Unbearable

The sentence spilled out from her mouth is not a just made by words but emotions, true emotions from the bottom of her heart.

He chuckled at her and wrapped his hand around her waist. He turned back. The archer's eye searched for the person.

"I don't care who are you, but if you intend to hurt my love then you will now the real hell on the earth. I promise I will show it to you" he thought.

He loosened his grip on her waist as she bent to pick up the bag in ground.

His hand snaked around her shoulder. Both of them didn't speak anything. The silence occurred them. The couple walked in parallel.

They reached the hut in some minutes as the river is not far from there.

She about to go inside of the hut while Karn sat on the bench. She turned to see her husband reaction.

He just passed an assuring smile to her as she looked him blushingly. She nodded her head in agreement and went inside.

Karn's reaction changed once the door closed. His fingers clenched into a fist.

He doesn't show his anger in front of her as he knew she will be scared abruptly. He doesn't want to spoil their moment.

How can he forget that someone is following them for real? He could feel it. Yes, true he doesn't see anyone but the great archer's ears never failed.

He heard the same footsteps like his wife mentioned before.

He doesn't reveal the truth as he knew she will be scared. So he just consoled her by saying that could be a wild animal.

He planned all this in jungle because he doesn't want any unwanted disturbance in the special day maybe moments of their life.

Unfortunately, an uncalled person stepped into the scene. As he promised her, he will be there for safe her.

"I will be there for you sweetheart" he whispered to himself.

His chain of thoughts broke by the door opening sound.

He stood up and tlited his head slightly to look inside as he can't see his wife.

Karn was astonished at the moment. He gazed at his wife even without blinking his eyes.

The angel in white lehenga came out from the hut. She the milk white lehenga with less embroidery work with almost transparent odhni. She left her hair loose as it not dried yet.

She wore a small mangtika, vermilion on her scalp, simple yet elegant earring, same design nose pin, mangalsutr on her neck, two bangles in both of her wrist, a thin waistband snaked around her waist and jiggling anklet adorned her.

The same princess he saw in garden three days ago. Just two things added, vermilion and mangalsutr just to show that she is married.

Karn's mouth hung open as he saw his wife. She is nothing less than goddess. He lost himself in her beauty.

"What happened Arya?" She asked softly.

"Nothing. Actually heavy ornaments hide your beauty darling" he said while her cheeks heated up.

"Hey, what did you call me just now?" he asked smilingly as the sudden thought hid his mind. He moved closer to her.

"Arya" she said once again softly and looked down in shy. The usual calm face had different kind of glow. There just one feet distance between them.

The moonlight fell on the couple, made their skin shone under it. The sudden silence occurred the place.

After some moments of silence, Karn broke the silence as he asked "Don't you feel hungry dear?"