Believe

Draupadi turned back as she heard sound of horses. There is a well-built man with flute in his hands. The peacock feather in his head adorned him as emerald in the crown.

The lotus eyes, dark curly locks, divine smile on his lips make him more than handsome.

Draupadi amazed and stand there without blinking her eyes.

The king of mischievous smirked mentally at her.

"Hey, cry baby" he said as he saw tears in her eyes. It's obvious that she cried for sometimes because due to that her beautiful divine face turned into deep shade of scarlet.

"I am not a cry baby and you better stay in your limit" she said in frustration. 

"Then what do you call the liquid escaped from your eyes" he laugh aloud.

"You! Mister please mind your own business" she said in normal tone.

"Yes, I have so many work. I have to capture the palace first" he waited for her response as he finished.

"What?" She asked in shocked tone.

"Yeah, I heard that the king of Panchal held a yagna in which he got both son and daughter. As the king of other country, I have to capture the palace of Panchal before the king grew stronger. Then only my kingdom will be secured" stated the King of Dwarika.

"This is selfishness. How can you only think about your people? If you capture the Palace and the king, then what would be happen to the people of Panchal?" She asked in a concerned tone.

"That's none of your concern, cry baby. Just mind your business" Krishna said in exactly like her.

She stood there dumbfounded as the chariot move forwards toward the Palace. 

How can she bear the truth that her father and his palace going to capture by this unknown man? Even though he didn't accept her as his daughter, she never abandon him. How can a daughter abandon her own father? It's doesn't matter how much he hurt or hate her, she always remained as his daughter.

"It's my duty to save my family. I don't care who my opponent is. I will stand by my father side always. I will destroy who ever intend to harm my beloved ones" she murmured to herself.

She chose the same path which lead her to this river. She ran as fast as she can. This time her calm and divine face flashed with anger.

Krishna reached the palace. He not even had a talk with Drupad about the peace. This is not an ordinary war, it's actually a way to make understand the arrogant man that daughters are more protective than sons and that's not fair to be bias based on the gender. He straight away start to attack the army of Panchal. All of the soldiers understand the meaning of one-man army by witness the scenario.

 Krishna defeat the well trained soldiers of Panchal without any difficulties. The son of Drupad bravely fought with Krishna. He is a fire born as Draupadi so krishna can't defeat him by using the basic weapons.

So he used his mace. It is not like other ordinary mace. It just can handle by its owner and will fulfil the wish of its owner as well. The mace did its job perfectly. Without any delay Krishna's mace move toward the king of Panchal to fulfil the wish of its master.

Drupad moved backwards eventually. The fear of dead clearly visible in his eyes. He tripped over the stone as he move backwards. He prepared himself to face both defeat and the death in same time by close his eyes.

But nothing happened. He shocked to see Draupadi as barrier between him and great powerful mace. The girl he chased out of the palace standing here bravely in order to save him.

"If you want touch my father, you must defeat me first" he boldness in her voice enough to make enemy to lose their hope. The mace stopped and just returned to his master as done its job.

Krishna smiled at her abruptly. This is a daughter, the great king of Panchal who you don't want accept. You dear son lay down there but your daughter here to save you without think about herself.

Guiltiness filled the eyes of Drupad in the form of tears. Draupadi whipped the tears with her soft palm as she said sorry for the delay.

He just hugged his innocent daughter. "I am the who must say sorry dear, without think about you, I just chased away you from the palace. How cruel am I? Please forgive your selfish father" said the old king.

The word your father made Draupadi forget all the past event. "There is no sorry and forgiveness between father and daughter" she said while giving him her charming smile.

She turned and gazed at the figure stand there. He gave her a sudden smile as he knew what will happen next.

She elegantly walked towards him. "Hey, who are you?" asked with the charming smile.

"Mind your own business" he said with a chuckle as remember the previous conversation.

"I am Krishna, the king of Dwarika. My friends call me Govind" he mentioned.

"So Govind, my name is Draupadi" she said with a smirk as she indirectly said that she wanted to be is friend.

After the sudden silent both of them burst into laughter.

Draupadi felt something different as she knew him already. They have such a beautiful conversation.

"Sakhi, our life may contain some difficulties and unbearable pain, if you accept your fate and do your job perfectly without expect anyone than you will be get the fruit of your deeds. Believe me, after a rain there's always a rainbow" he finished as a smile played on corner of his lips.

"I believe in you, Govind. The base of friendship is believe, my friend" she stated with confident tone.

"I will always there for you dear" Krishna said as held her hand tightly in assured manner.

______________________________________

It's was a third day of the festival. Actually the last day of festival.

The Pandavas already spent two nights there. They didn't give any chance to other to doubt them. They perfectly suit in their character.

The five brothers and their mother woke up before the sunrise.

"There is always sunrise after the sunset" Kunti said with faithful smile while looking at her sons contentedly.

According to their plan they must move forward, they can't stay anywhere more than two days because the great prince of Hastinapur and his loyal friends are searching for a family with five sons and a mother. They have sent all their spies to capture them as they have doubt on their death because they didn't find their dead bodies until now.

The mastermind behind the wax palace conspiracy won't believe anything without proof. Shakuni, the king of Gandhar not only clever but cunning. He will do anything for her sister well-being. If his nephew become the king, his sister will be in a secured position.

He just wanted to make his nephew the king of Hastinapur for now. Duryodhan can't be a king when there is a crown prince of the kingdom.

So that's why he wanted to kill the crown prince of Hastinapur who is actually elder than his nephew. There is no possibility to Duryodhan to be a king without kill the rightful heir of the throne.

"Before the spies of Duryodhan identify us, we must make move" stated the elder Pandav.

The crowd moved towards another direction abrutly. The pandav brother shared a confused look. They stood there stunned as they planned to move with the crowd so no one will identify them.

"What happening there? Is there any emergency?" asked Nakul. Their legs automatically moved towards the crowd. There was a well-built man who sat on the white horse surrounded by the crowd.

So how was the chapter? I hope you guys like it.
Let me now about your thoughts in comments.
Bye💕