Marriage

Draupadi, doesn't even know how to react for this. She was extremely happy. She had feeling for him. She wanted to be his wife. But now, her dream become true. She is officially his wife now.

Arjun stunned as he heard the announcement. All the pandavas felt the same but they were not hurt that much as Arjun as they already know that there is no chance to the competition her. Arjun was beyond hurt. It was neither his fault nor hers. He can't blame anyone. But the truth is she can't be his wife. He lost her. Forever. The tears escaped from his eyes the pictures from the dream flashed in his eyes. He silently stood there.

Draupadi elegantly walked down to the centre of arena with her family and her friend, Krishna. The maids brought the garland in decorated trays. Karn looked straight into her lotus eyes which adorned with kajal. 

But his doubt made him downed his head for a moment. No matter what, she is a born princess. "Is she really happy to be his wife? Maybe she said like that to protect her father's dignity " his chain of thoughts broke as he heard the claps.

His doubt left his mind as he saw the gorgeous lady in front of him picked up the garland from the tray as her lips curved into a charming smile.

She answered his question with a smile. He can't believe that. She was the first person who accept him and his reality. He picked up the garland and wait for her to place the garland around his neck. She tired much to reach his height but unfortunately she failed.

"Sakhi, do you need any help?" Asked the most mischievous person with a smirk. She tip-toed and made placed the garland on him as her cheek turned into deep shade of scarlet. He did the same as he placed the garlannd around her neck while grinning at her cute gesture. She was heavenly beautiful while blushing. 

What did he do for have her as his rightful wife? Karn felt blessed as he got his love. He was fell for her two days ago, now she is officially his wife. His face glow more in happiness.

A pair of pain and tear filled eyes looked at the scene sadly. 

"It's just a beginning Parth'"Krishna said slowly as he closed his eyes.

After exchanged the garlands the couple walked up Drupad to take blessing from him. They bend down to touch his foot. He gently placed his hands on the couple and blessed the wholeheartedly. Next they went for Krishna.

"I am happy for you sakhi. I hope you will remain like this forever" said with a charming smile.

"The marriage will take place on tomorrow. All the royals present here, requested to stay here for one more day and bless the couple" said the twin brother of Panchali in cheerful manner as he overwhelmed in joy.

It's already early evening when the couples exchanged the garlands.

After took blessings from the elders the couple and the royals went to their respective chamber. Arjun can't control his tears anymore. He ran towards the backyard of the guest's palace. He fell on his knees and cried out.

His love is now, another person's would-be wife. He fell in love with her on the first day he saw her in his nightmare. The boundless happiness he felt when he saw her in the entrance of arena can't describe in words. He wanted to spend rest of his life with her. He started to live a life with her in his nightmare. The memories of them, only them. She was his wife in every nightmare. Whenever he saw her under his arms in nightmare, it's like really happened in past. He felt like she is none other than his soulmate. He thought that they were husband and wife in their previous birth. He desperately waited  for meet her and tell her about the nightmares. He wished to tell her how much he loves her and show her his love. He desired to her feel his love. He just wanted to have her and drown in the ocean of love with her. His world and the wishes shattered in the second when his arrow hit the stomach of the fish.