Horse riding

"What happen princess?' He asked confusingly.

"Vermilion...I mean vermilion from my scalp stick on your neck" she said as her cheeks heated up more due to the embarrassment.

Her flawless skin under sun light, the reddish cheeks and the innocence filled dark orbs made her breathtakingly beautiful.

"Very beautiful" he said unconsciously.

"Ah?" she looked at him as she doesn't hear clearly.

"I don't have any other words to describe you. You are truly very beautiful not only physically but also mentally" he said.

She can't look at him. The unknown shyness occurred her features. She smilingly gazed at ground.

"Look at me beautiful" he commanded her.

Her dark orbs slowly locked with his brown ones. Both of their eyes were filled with same kind of feeling. They don't each other very much.

He fell in love at the first moment he saw her. The innocence filled eyes made him do so. He recalled her kind behaviour with her maids. If somebody else possessed this much beauty, there will be a arrogant and rude. But she is fire born princess. He can't find any negative point in her actions. So innocent. She doesn't know anything about this cruel world. Her father right. He must take care of her. He can bear anything. But can't tolerate an ill word about her, about his love, his wife.

He remembered the lust filled gazes of the kings and princes in her swayamvar. His palm curled into a fist. Suddenly, unknown anger married his feature. Just a thought made him angry.

"I am promise you princess. I will be there for you in every moment. I won't leave you until my last breath. All the evil things and evil eyes gazed at you must cross me first. All of that will reach only after my soul left my body" his statement cut off by his wife.

She placed her delicate hands on his mouth to prevent him from talking about death. She doesn't know how to react. He looked at her intensely.

"I am going to take my hand. Please don't say any word about your death" she said in pleading manner.

She removed her hand as he nodded his head in agreement. She wiped her tears abruptly as she doesn't to him see her in tears. Unfortunately, the great archer's eyes saw the tears in the corner of her eyes. Karn was shocked to see tears in her eyes.

She looked down as her eyes still filled with tears. Karn lifted her chin and wiped the hot liquid. Draupadi looked at him as he softly wiped her tears.

"Sorry dear. I won't repeat this anymore. Don't waste this precious tears on silly things" he stated soft voice.

"And you don't use big words for silly things" she exclaimed. She turned her head in other direction like a little kid.

Karn chuckled at her antics. "What I will do with this innocent creature?" he thought.

"Sorry dear" he asked for her forgiveness. She turned towards him.

"According to the marriage, husband is body and wife is soul. So there nothing will happen to you when I am beside you. No matter what, your soul won't leave you" she said with confident. She slowly wrapped her arm around his and put her head on his shoulder.

Karn dumbfounded by her words. "Some moments ago, her behaviour like a kid but now her words were matured. She is perfect combination of all indeed" he thought.

He wrapped his hand around her and patted her back in soothing manner. They sun was done its job for that day.

"Where is others?" she asked suddenly.