Scared

Arjun and his brothers went to the temple. Arjun went there purposely as he heard that the wishes made by the worshippers will be fulfil by the deity of the temple.

"I don't know whether the dark eyed beauty I see frequently in my dream is really exist or not. But my heart telling me that I am very near to her. I could sense that. I want to meet her as fast as I could. I desperately waiting for see her in my real life" he prayed to the deity.

They returned to the guest palace after the temple visit.

Draupadi reached the palace and sneaked in silently and change her clothes with the help of the friend. Before anyone come to her chamber, she reached there. She saw that her friend sleep peacefully with a smile in the swing on balcony.

Without make any sound she went near him and placed a pillow under his head. She caressed his locks and left the chamber.

The sky was like vermillion on the scalp of newly wedded bride. She sat on the swing as she admired the sunset. She slowly lost herself in thoughts of the muscular man who she met some hours ago.

After took bath Draupadi had her meal, and went to sleep as tomorrow there is a special pooja in temple. Besides that, she also very tired after roamed in the big market.

The thoughts of handsome man she saw in market haunted her. She fell asleep as soon as she laid herself in the bed.

______________________________________

Before the dawn, Panchali woke up and took her bath. She wore a dark yellow lehenga and odhni in light shade of the same yellow color. She doesn't like heavy ornaments but today she has to wear the heavy ornaments as she going to temple for pooja.

The big dangle earrings adorned her ears. The maangtika with diamonds matched her yellow lehenga with heavy embroidery work. The lehenga was stich with small diamonds which sparkle here and there. The double layered necklace around her long neck, the waistband around a thin waist, diamond rings, the golden anklet gifted by her beloved sister. All the ornaments she wore were in same floral design make her even more beautiful. Not just beautiful she was look like a goddess on earth.

Her long dark tress was neatly braided and her favorite jasmines adorned her long tress.

The sweet smell of Jasmine mixed with the intoxicating blue lotus fragrance. The soothing smell reached the corridor and made the people there stood mesmerized the different combination of scent.

She walked out from her majestic chamber. The morning sun rays fulfilled their desire by touching her smooth and milky scene. Her flawless skin was glowing under the sun rays. The diamonds on her lehenga and diamond ornaments shone brightly.

Her yellow color lehenga and the ornaments with gold and diamond combination enchanted her beauty. She covered her head with light yellow shawl.

She went to the temple accompanied by her beloved maids. The father, sister and her twin were waiting for her in temple. The close relatives and friends of Panchal king also present there in order to bless the beloved daughter of Drupad.

All of their mouths hung opened as they saw an angle who breathtakingly beautiful. They looked at the idol of goddess Laxmi as they can't find any different with the goddess and the fire born angle stood there with innocent filled dark eyes.

They completed the pooja and the elder people blessed the princess with wholeheartedly. They prayed for her well-being and future. They all left the temple as they went to continue their daily chores.

She sat in front of the deity of the temple. She meditated for a while without any wish. The cool breeze slaped her face tightly.

Unknown feeling filled her heart as she suddenly she remembered the handsome man she saw in market yesterday. She smiled softly and drown in thought of the kind hearted man.