Overwhelming obstacles

Their mother's voice reverberated through the air, a haunting melody that sent shivers down their spines. The sheer desperation in her tone was palpable, as if teetering on the brink of imminent demise. A chilling plea for help hung in the air, casting an ominous pallor over their surroundings. The siblings, paralyzed by an unspoken fear, exchanged glances as terror painted their faces in hues of vulnerability.

In this tense moment, Bheem, driven by an instinct to unravel the mystery, stepped forward to investigate the source of their mother's distress. However, Sahadev, wise and discerning, intercepted him. With a solemn gesture, he directed Bheem's attention to the eighth verse inscribed on the sacred scroll. A profound revelation awaited them – when a trespasser breaches the sanctity of the forbidden library, they not only bring themselves but also unleash the shackles of yearning, shadow, mind, fear, and weakness.

The gravity of their situation hung in the air like an impending storm, as the siblings grappled with the unfolding enigma that seemed to transcend the bounds of mere mortal comprehension.

The revelation struck like a lightning bolt - the voice they thought belonged to their mother was nothing more than an illusion conjured by the forbidden library to test them, the so-called trespassers. As this truth unfolded, the rhythmic cadence of sound slowed to a deliberate pace, and once again, an oppressive silence engulfed the place.

Undeterred by the deceptive machinations of the forbidden library, the siblings vowed to do whatever it took to rescue their mother, their determination unyielding. The looming fear of the mighty warriors' weakness becoming their mother's peril added a poignant layer to their resolve.

"It appears the forbidden library knows our weaknesses all too well," Arjun stated with a hint of sarcasm, the bitterness dripping from his words. The others offered him a minute smile, acknowledging the gravity of the situation and the irony of their vulnerability being exposed in the very heart of the challenge they faced.

In the wake of their revelation, they moved in the exact opposite direction from where their mother's illusory voice had originated. The familiar common area dissipated, giving way to an otherworldly scene. All around them, countless doors materialized, each boasting a unique shape, size, and color. The bewildering spectacle left them momentarily unable to comprehend their surroundings, as if transported to a surreal dimension where portals floated suspended in the air.

With a shared sense of uncertainty, they instinctively joined their hands, seeking strength in unity. Nakul voiced the collective concern, "What should we do now?" In a swift response, the eldest among them commanded, "Stay together." A sudden storm materialized, adding an extra layer of challenge as they struggled to maintain their grip.

"I think we should enter one of these rooms to escape from this chaos," Sahadev suggested amidst the tumult. The consensus was quick and unanimous. With determination etched on their faces, they approached the nearest door and opened it, ready to confront whatever lay beyond.

 A twist awaited them as their hands slipped apart, revealing a room filled with thousands of identical versions of themselves – an endless replication, aptly named THE NEVER-ENDING ROOM. The sheer sight left their minds blank for a whole minute, grappling with the surrealism of the situation. Fear crept into Nakul's voice as he uttered, "Bhrata?" seeking guidance from his elder brothers.

Before a reply could be formed, another Nakul's voice cut through the uncertainty, "Bhrata, I am here. That's an illusion!" Nakul pointed a trembling finger at the doppelganger.

The situation grew more complicated with each passing second. After what felt like an eternity, Arjun proposed an idea, "Bhrata, if these are illusions, they must not know whatever happens between us – just us. So, you better ask questions!" Arjun shouted from one edge of the room.