Daylight

The maiden with flawless milky skin came out from the river after a good time of bathing. Her man chose a luminous red lehenga with a matching blouse and a suitable Light shade of odhni for her. Draupadi found it tough to carry the lehenga with heavy golden needlework on herself. She draped the odhni around her petite figure, without any worries about the pleats.

"Are you done, princess?" The morning sun rays fell on his perfectly sculptured face which unexpectedly made his light brown orbs changed into yellowish-brown color.

She nodded her head in agreement and the young couple moved toward the small hut by enjoying the morning scenario of the jungle. They don't take a long duration to reach their hut.

He directed her to the small dressing table with a mirror in the corner of the hut. She sat in front of her reflection without breaking eye contact with the unpredictable man who stood beside her.

"I hope you won't mind wearing this kind of jewelry and ornaments. I am not at all good at selecting ornaments as I never had done this before" he stopped hoping for some positive response from the most stunning lady he knew.

"You never knew, your selection this just awesome. I have been gawking and of course, admiring your preferences and nominations very much. I feel relieved. Do you know why?" She stopped with an adorable chuckle and raised her eyebrows, Indicates him to ask why.

"Why?" His sudden confusion marred his features. "I am not a choosy person but I always feel hard to make choices on my own but I don't care about it because my husband is simply sly in that part" her natural reddish-pink lips curled into a sweet delicate smile.

"And my wife simply sly everyone with her smile" he copied her sentence and caressed her cheeks lovingly. His words and action both made her cheeks flushed in the tint of red.

He helped her to wear the golden ornaments. The floral design adornments suit her lehenga with golden embroidery flowers. Karn left her as she pleated her odhni neatly and adjusted it to her. Karn packed the things and took the small bag with himself which contained some essential and necessary stuff. He already ordered his men to clear the but and bring their belonging which they going to leave here after they vacate the hut.

"Arya...can you come here now" she called him in a melodious voice right after done with her long tress. She tied it in a long side fishtail braid. The hairstyle suits her heavy maangtika which held cute diamonds on its edge.  "If you want, I will be there always beside you, wifey!"

He couldn't look away as she found an angel straight from heaven stood in front of him. Her mercy gaze fell on her poor husband who stood there perplexed as she straightened her lehenga for the last time.

She turned to the mirror to check herself as she was too confused by her husband's mystifying gaze.

She wore the typical adornments which he chose personally. Big maangtika with little diamonds, dangling earrings, diamond-studded nose pin which connects with a chain. The multilayer floral motived golden long necklace with some jiggling pendants, thick golden bangles which perfectly collaborated with white gold, diamond, and precious gems-studded rings, a sharp-edged waistband, and the pair of anklets from her sister adorned her fragile frame in an awestruck manner. Her mangal sutra, chudamani, toe rings, and the marriage ring only become in addition to her makeup.

"Arya..?" She called him after check out herself by seeing her reflection.

"Can we move now, princess?" He didn't compliment her as he has a lot of time for that on their traveling duration so that one won't be boring. There is no response from her, but her eyes told him that she expecting him to ask something else.

A tint of sadness or maybe disappointment visible on her moon-like face. The eyes slowly turned to the dressing table, the tiny wooden container to be accurate.

The archer's eye fell on the parting line of her hair under the big maangtika. She doesn't put the sindoor yet. Innocent creature, he eve witnessed.

He took the container cautiously and held a pinch. He filled her hairline with sindoor. After admiring her for some good moments he came out from his trance. "What happened?" He asked softly yet constantly with a smile as he glimpsed her startled expression.

"How do you know what I feel and think in mind? You did the same previously" she asked in a demanding gesture.

"There is no trick, love. If you truly love some then there is no need for the words. All languages need words and alphabets except the language of the heart" he finished as the intensity of their gazing boosted by every second. Without wasting the priceless moment, she wrapped her delicate hands around him and pasted her fragile form against his rough one.

She can't bear the density of the love both in his manly voice and the meaning he genuinely meant. Her heart was lit with joy. Her overwhelmed happiness flowed out with the tears. She hid her face in the crook of his neck. He rubbed her back in a soothing motion.

"You are wasting our precious tears in this kind of silly thing, princess. From this moment, you are not allowed to cry and that's the final" he started that as the hot liquid made a contact with his skin.

"You are always making fun of me, aren't you?" She hits his forearm playfully as his tone made her cheeks warmed up.

He rubbed away her tears slowly with his thumbs, slightly caressed her cheeks. No words present for some moments. His lips touched her forehead, he poured all his love and affection he has for her in that passionate kiss. He spiraled his arm around her slender abdomen while she hugged him tightly.

"Can we move now?" He asked after pulled away. She approved by nodding her head with a cute smile.

"You look stunning in red and to be honest the heavy jewelry and ornaments hide your beauty"

They walked out of the hut. He carried the small bag and climbed the horse first. Then, he helped her to climb the horse. She sat one-sided and slowly moved her body backward until she feels her man's faultlessly sculptured broad chest. He gripped the reins, at the same time caged his lady in the middle of his arms. They started their journey with an everlasting smile.

____________________________________

First of all, sorry for not being able to update the story. Everyone knows about the online class. I just wish for the normal classes but the Covid-19 plans something big for us. Until the next update, stay tuned and stay home.
Take care, Bye

                                            ~ Shivaloshini