Officially yours

"So, here is my dear friend, Angraj Karn" said Duryodhan loudly.

"Karn" Draupadi said to herself as now only she knows his name. She closed her lotus eyes and prayed god to somehow stop this.

In the same time Arjun felt nervous. Karn also a well-known archer like him. So, it's not very difficult task for him, he can hit that eye of the fish effortlessly. if that happen then his dream girl will be wife of that evil minded prince. He planned to stop this at any cost.

"Angraj can't participate in this competition" stated a manly voice.

The people in arena gave attention to the third Pandav

"Why?" asked Duryodhan coldly.

"How can he participate in your behalf? If he won, this competition then the princess of Panchal will be his wife not yours" replied Arjun.

"As I told before, I am a mace user not an archer. That's why my friend will be take part in my behalf. Do you understand?" he asked Arjun with an evil smirk.

Karn stood there silently as he can't deny his friend's order. The kingdom he rules and the position of king, all these were given by him. How can he oppose him? The circumstance made him stood silent helplessly.

Arjun didn't get any valid reason to stop Duryodhan. He wanted to save his dream girl from this evil men, that was his only motive.

"How can a sutputra take part in swayamvar of born princess' Arjun shrieked out.

Karn looked at Arjun's emotionless face. The pin drop silence occurred the grand arena. Draupadi sat there dumbfounded as she doesn't know what's happening and the meaning of sutputra.

The pandava were can't even understand why he is behaving like this. He was the same person who said that there is no connection between caste and talent somedays ago, now insult an innocent person.

Duryodhan don't have any answer for this question. He is not a good person but he is a good friend who can do anything for sake of friendship. He picked up his mace to attack Arjun who insulted his dear friend.

"Stop it" Karn exclaimed as he closed his eyes.

He opened his eyelids to show his pain filled eyes. His face flushed red in anger. "I am sutputra. I agree that. So there are no other qualities needed to take part in a swayamvar of a born princess, right? The only quality is caste right? The talent is nothing to compare caste, right? Then why the great king of Panchal sent me invitation?" Karn asked as tears welled up in his eyes.

"We are not same like other royals who give more importance to caste. In our kingdom there is no caste different, all are human being. We heard about your talent, that's why I sent you invitation, Angraj. I don't have any problem with your caste. Nothing more important to me other than my dear daughter's future" said the king of Panchal.

Karn felt relived somehow, at least he is not like other kings. Karn and Arjun gazed at Draupadi. According to Maharaj Drupad's statement it's like he allowed Karn to take part in competition in behalf of Duryodhan. Arjun can't let his love marry evil person like Duryodhan.

"Princess, this is your swayamvar. So the decision is yours. Do you really want this sutputra take part in your swayamvar?" asked Arjun.

"WAIT!" the fire born princess exclaimed as stood up.

"How can you simply insult someone like this? You said that he can't take part because of caste. So do you think, you can take part in this competition only because of your caste. The caste, appearance, skin color, status is nothing compare to the genuine heart. In my kingdom, we are not considering the caste as a quality for something" Draupadi said with an attitude.