Chapter 7 - Unknown Misunderstanding

A moment earlier...

After Sean informed the family that Allen wouldn't join dinner, a maid suddenly approached him as he walks away.

"That's surprising." a maid says as she scoots closer to Sean. "Young master didn't yell at you. Usually, he does." she says.

"He's just probably not in the mood. You know how that brat is, Kyla." Sean scoffed.

Sean really disliked Allen, especially his family. Everytime Ron and Louisse gets offended, his family always back him up even if they're in the wrong. Honestly, the family in this household really irritates the butler. But out of all, Allen is the most irritating. Who wouldn't? The boy has shitty attitude.

"Sigh. Once I receive the payment, I'll immediately quit in this stupid place." Sean muttered.

"Don't say that. It's hard to find jobs these days, don't waste it." Kyla lightly slapped the butler's shoulder. 

Sean just shrugged, looking nonchalant. Suddenly, he bumped into something. He looked down and saw two kids. The man raised a brow, recognizing the two. "Kivy. Ivy. Why are you guys here? Little kids like you should sleep at this hour. Don't you know lack of sleep could prevent your growth?"

The twins pouted.

"Wha— Who are you calling little kids!? We're already fourteen!" Kivy said angrily. His sister nodded.

"Big brother is right! We're not little kids!" Ivy agrees with her twin brother.

Sean doesn't want to admit it, but the twins looked cute when they're mad. He doesn't really dislike them, he just somehow feel cautious. The Sylvester twins emit an aura that makes him really curious about them. He could tell that they're no ordinary people.

Sean sighed, ignoring what the two just said. "Whatever, go to sleep." he says shooing them away.

"We'll go after we tell you something." Kivy groaned.

Sean arched a brow, looking at the twins curiously. "What is it?"

"The stupid young master is out of bed. We might get in trouble if the family finds out he's not sleeping at all." Ivy tells him.

Sean tilted his head. He pulls out a pocket watch with him and checked the time. "What the hell? It's already eleven o'clock in the evening. He's not yet asleep?" he wondered.

"That's strange. He usually sleeps around eight or nine." Kyla said, a bit surprised.

Sean frowned. A moment later, he shook his head. 'That damn young master. What on earth is he up to?'

"Alright then. Where is he?" he asked.

"Dunno, the last time we saw young master Allen, he was walking around the hallways." Kivy shrugged, picking earwax from his ear. "He's probably attempting to sneak out again—trying to stalk that Bella girl or something. He doesn't usually go out very late, I guess his stalking evolved into something more than just addiction."

"Yeah, that's probably the case." Ivy agrees."Honestly, I don't care if he gets in trouble. But his family might scold us for not guarding him well. Jeez, I don't want them to reduce our salary."

"Same." Kivy nodded. "The payment here is really high, I don't want my salary reduced as well. The bigger the money, the better we live."

Sean's serious expression lightened. "You brats, you sure love money that much." he smirked. The twins frowned at how the butler referred them as brats. "Kyla, come with me. We're going to find that pompous brat." Sean tells the maid.