Chapter 10 - Allen, Fighting!

Allen sat alone in the library, randomly scribbling something in his notebook. His thoughts were drowned about the novel.

The demon lord's name is Leviathan Bates, he sent three powerful demons in this country—Ted, Abigor, and Ravana.

The demon lord Leviathan was focusing first in this country because all strongest fighters are only found in this location. He did a lot of research in the human realm. So far, Sythdia is the strongest country. Once a strong country is defeated, weak countries will be at disadvantage. That's why he set a magic barrier around Sythdia. He sent these professional demons to kill the country's strongest fighters.

The first demon that Larence will encounter is Ted, the seaweed-haired demon. This demon is disguised as a student in this academy. He's responsible for the recent disappearance of the students.

When Larence found out about Ted, the missing students were already dead. They were manipulated to kill other students and were ordered to kill themselves. Larence got mad, they both fought, then he obviously won in the end. Ted failed his task and he died. Typical ending for bad guys.

Allen was the reason why Larence found Ted. It all happened in the day of sportsfest, out of his jealousy for the protagonist, he payed someone to trick him. In result, Larence got lost and it lead him into the school's hidden passageway. He accidentally pushed some secret button which lead him into finding out Ted's evil plan.

None of these have happened yet, except the kidnapping. Allen plans to defeat Ted without anyone dying. So he needs to make Larence find out quick or else it might be too late. Allen doesn't want to trick Larence, he would gain more hate points for that. But he got to admit, if Allen didn't read the novel, he would've done that.

Allen may act spoiled, but he still has conscience. And somehow, he's doing this to prove himself that he's not going to be the villain who'll help destroy his own country. That thought kept on getting in Allen's mind. Imagining himself helping demons, it makes him feel disgusted. All he wanted is to live a luxurious life, spend a lot of money, and have the girl he loves. But no, fate just had to ruin it for him. Bella was dangerous for him to love, a lot of dangerous guys are head over heels for her. Plus, she's not meant to be with him. Larence and Bella are the ones who are fated to be together. Allen already accepted that fact, that's why he stopped stalking her and he focused changing his own fate.

"Is this your new method of stalking Bella?"

A feminine voice suddenly interrupts Allen's thoughts. Allen looked up and saw Rachel staring at him displeasingly.

"What?" Allen asked.

"I know you're not the type who gives up so easily. Knowing your personality, you usually change methods." the girl eyed him suspiciously.

"Look, braid girl. I don't give a shit if you believe me or not. Just leave me alone." Allen tells her, slightly becoming irritated. The girl had been bothering him this morning. "You're becoming pretty annoying. Can't you do anything besides following me?"

Rachel Honeycutt, the heroine's rival. Right now, she's not yet in love with Larence. But it won't be long enough until she does. Honestly, Allen couldn't believe that Rachel fell in love with two people. It was indeed surprising. The girl is totally not loyal, she loves Ryan first, but then she also fell in love with Larence.

Allen didn't expect that a nerd like Rachel would fall in love this easily. Sadly for the girl, Larence and Ryan are going to be in love with Bella. What do you expect? The heroine's an angel.

Rachel is a good person, but jealousy can be uncontrollable sometimes. She always frowns at the heroine, telling her some harsh words—but not too much. Of course, those things didn't happen yet. For now, she's just a student who's concerned for others.