Chapter 33 - You're Wrong, It's Not Like That

"Okay, let me get this straight. The reason why you gave me those roses and chocolates, is because the bar owner and the kid we rescued, asked you to?" Allen gaped at Felix in pure disbelief.

The four of them are now inside an abandoned room, which is very huge for them to fit in. Actually, even though it's unused for a long time, it's still looks beautiful and new for an abandoned place. On the other hand, they could hear a bunch of voices coming from outside, they could guess that these voices belong to those students who witnessed Felix's confession (which is actually not) from earlier. Allen wondered how could he face Sean and the twins about this misunderstanding.

"Well, that's what Mr. Aaron and that Caleb brat told me to do. They said I should give you these humiliating things as a gift in order to show how thankful they were!" Felix exclaimed flailing both are his arms. "I'll be honest here, I didn't want to do this but I was forced to!"

Allen squeaked in embarrassment, Az facepalmed towards the statement, and Ryan covers his mouth to prevent the urge from laughing.

"You do know that giving someone a bouquet of roses and a box of chocolates mean that you're trying to court them, right!?" Allen says, letting out an undignified cry.

Felix just looked at him in a bewildered expression.

Az gaped at him in shock. "D-Dude... Are you being serious right now? You don't really know?..." he asked.

Felix glared at Az. "Does it look like I would jest something about this?" he growled.

Az and Allen sighed. How could they forget? This is Felix, aka Abigor, that they're talking about. They both know very well that he doesn't make jokes.

"And you." Allen glared at Ryan. "Stop laughing!"

"Hahahhahahaha. Honestly, I didn't expect it would turn out this way. I thought Felix won't do it because he seemed against it." Ryan wheezed.

Felix eyed him suspiciously. "Judging by your expression, it seems you're aware about what's going on around here. So spill, how did you find out?" he frowned.

Ryan raises his hand, trying to catch his breath. This made Felix and Allen very displeased at the boy's actions.

Once Ryan stopped laughing, he finally stood straight and faced them with a sly expression.

"Well, I'll tell you if you get down on your knees and beg." he smiled in a seemingly innocent way, but the statement doesn't match his expression.

Everyone just stared at him.

Az's face became pale, starting to get creeped out again.

"Fuck you." Felix snarled at him, also creeped out.

Ryan sighed, giving out a shrug. "Your loss." he hummed.

Allen frowned even more. "Screw you, Ryan. Stop joking around and tell him how you found out." he glared at him in a threatening way.

Ryan sighed disappointingly, looking like a kid who was forced to go home because playtime is over. "What a spoilsport." he muttered. "Fine. I'll tell you. I just happened to stumble upon their street and saw Felix talk with two individuals. Seriously, I didn't intend to listen in their conversation. It's just so unfortunate that they were so loud and I can't help but hear them." he explained.

Allen looked at Ryan in a strange way, he wondered why this dude keeps on stumbling in such peculiar situations.

Suddenly, Felix slammed his hand on the table, interrupting the thoughts of Allen. "Bastard. If you knew all along, why didn't you tell me that you do this shit to court someone!? It would've spared me from humiliation!" he shouted angrily.