Chapter 13 - Phobia? (2)

"Admit it, Allen. We know you're allies with Ted." Rachel accused.

Allen stood there, clearly dumbfounded. He gave them a weird look, thinking if these guys are idiots. First, they accused him as the person who barged in Bella's house. And now, this? They're accusing him as someone who's allied with that crazy demon?

Before Allen could even say something to defend himself, Larence spoke ahead of him.

"Ted's targeting Bella. Strange things had been happening ever since the day you barged in her house, peeping at her while she's taking a bath." Larence glared at him. "Now that I've come to think of it, I guess that wasn't your only intention."

"What!?" Allen exclaimed in shock. He was surprised to hear that Will did something so perverted. And now, these people thinks that he's was the one who did it.

"Look, Larence. I understand why you guys would accuse him. But this time, I don't think he's part of it." Einz reasons out, trying to rescue Allen. Somehow, he pities him a bit.

"So what are you trying to say? That he already stopped? Judging by his attitude, he doesn't seem the type to give up so easily." Rachel says.

The three of them stares at Allen. Their auras were so intense, causing Allen to back away. Little did the boy know that there was a chair behind him. His foot hit on one of the chair's legs, causing him to slip and crash on the paintings behind him. As his body hits on the floor, a statue that was covered with a curtain, fell on top of him.

Allen groaned in pain. As he opened his eyes, he saw the curtain fell, revealing the statue's whole appearance. His face became pale as he noticed that it's actually naked. Not only that, it is a man statue. There were so many things that went in his mind, they are things that cannot be erased once tainted. He let out a yelp, pushing the statue away.

Allen faced his back on the statue. He shivered as he mentally screams in his thoughts.

'What on earth is this thing doing here? Why are there so many naked statues around this school? Is this some kind of new trend!?'

Everyone looked at him with a stunned expression. They remained silent and looked at each other. Rachel just stood there, widening her eyes as if she realized something. While the others, stood there confused. A moment later, Rachel steps forward, walking closer to Allen. She opens her mouth to speak.      

"Allen. Could it be..."

Allen looked at her, wondering what the girl would say next. Little did he know that it would shock him from the moment she asked.

"Larence grab one of those naked paintings. I have to confirm something." Rachel said.

Everyone looked at her. Rachel's face remained stoic, completely ignoring their confusion.

"Hey, Rachel. What are you—" Larence tries to speak, but he was interrupted.

"Just do it." Rachel insisted.

"Excuse me?"

"Just do it."

The others looked at them. They were still confused on what's going on.

Allen looked at Rachel weirdly. He wondered why a girl would suddenly ask such a thing.

Larence arched a brow and stared at Rachel. He does what he was told and grabbed a painting of a naked man.

"Okay, so all you have to do is walk closer to Allen." Rachel instructed.

Everyone looked confused. On the other hand, Allen gave out a panicked expression. "What? Why!?" he asked.