Chapter 26 - A Demon Working With Elves

Days passed by, a news spread incrediously about Xavier being arrested in his home and got sentenced for 50 years of imprisonment. It's just what Allen, Ryan, and Az had planned (especially with the help of Alicia), Xavier got reported for child trafficking, including all of his associates.

Right now, Allen is sitting with Ryan and Calia in lunchtime, and Az just added in the picture. There's one thing they noticed something different about Allen—it's how grumpy he is more than before, he looks like he's about to murder someone.

Az opened his mouth, trying to ask something, but he hesitates and decided to not say anything. Calia just looked nonchalant, ignoring the murderous aura that Allen was emitting. Out of the three of them, Ryan was the only one who dared to speak.

"You look like you're about to murder someone. Shall I lend you a knife or something?" he suggested.

Allen ignored him.

A moment later, Az finally had the courage to ask Allen. "Uh, Allen? Why do you look pissed? Did something happen?" he gulped. They were able to frame Xavier just as they planned, so he couldn't understand why Allen is unhappy.

Allen frowned even more. By the look in his expression, it is clear that he's beyond irritated. "Honestly, I didn't expect that Doctor Cassandra would barge in the mansion yesterday. What's worse, Larence, Einz, Rachel, and Bella were also there. They were asking me if Xavier ever dared to touch me based on our past interactions." he growled as if it was something toxic. He remembers that it was the day where Az and Ryan happened to be around—the reason why they were at Allen's home, it's because Ronald invited them.

"Hm. Why on earth would they ask you that?" Calia asked.

Ryan just chuckled and leaned on the table.

"Ohhhh, I see why you're pissed." he smirked and started to explain the incident to Calia. "The type of child trafficking that Xavier was sued for was commercial sexual exploitation and prostitution. Xavier's friends are also the type of people who sexually assaults minors for their own pleasure. Unfortunately, there are times that Xavier interacts with Allen because their parents are friends."

Xavier didn't actually do those things that are sexual related, but it's a good thing he got arrested with a wrong case—at least that serves as a payment in murdering innocent people for the sake of entertainment.

"T-Those bastards....they even asked me to get therapy and talk to people who went through the same thing, in order to help me recover." Allen frowned even more, at this rate he might get wrinkles at a young age. "I hate to admit it, if it weren't for Az explaining about the bite wounds around my body, I'm pretty sure Doctor Cassandra would not leave me alone—that woman is persistent, I swear."

Allen remembered that time when they asked which monster did he get those bite marks from. Az had to lie that it was from the monsters that attacked them, not the ones from Allen's training.

"And you!" Allen glared at Ryan. "After Az explained the situation, you were just laughing at us as if we're in a stage for entertainment!"

Ryan just smiled at him. "Sorry, not sorry."

This earned him a glare from the redhead.

The news about Allen wasn't spread, just as Doctor Cassandra promised. The bite marks issue was only revealed to Larence, Einz, Bella, and Rachel.

It seems there were consequences that Allen had to suffer for framing Xavier—when Ryan sent a fake evidence about Xavier participating at the crime of child trafficking, Larence and the others also assumed that Xavier secretly harasses any minors around. Somehow, they rummaged through the files of Doctor Cassandra because she had interactions with Xavier as her patient. They found a secret file about Allen recorded as a victim of sexual assault—which Doctor Cassandra actually misunderstood. Einz seems to remember that Xavier interacts with Allen in some occasions. That's when they mistakenly connected Allen as a victim of Xavier. Now Allen had to deal with people barging in his house. He also had to deal with an older brother and a younger sister checking up on him like he's an endangered patient. For some reason, Sean and the twins aren't around the mansion for a week—the maid, Kyla, was the only one available. Allen wondered where they went off to. When he asked Kyla—she replied to him that Sean and the kids were off to hunt something. Allen wondered what those servants were trying to hunt, but he just ignored the thought—it's better to not know.