𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐁𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈

𝑩𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒚,𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒂 𝒔𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒂 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆(𝒏𝒐)-𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒚

_____________________________

"Come onnn...you know I'm good for it" Jordan bit his lip at me while tilting my head up with his finger. I scoffed, shooing his hand away from my face. "boy, get yo' ass out my damn face" my lips curled upwards to make a mean mug, and he sucked his teeth "you trippin" I rolled my eyes at him "nah, YOU tripping nigga. Fuck a twenty gon' do for half a pack? Run me my thirty nigga, Ian going short and getting my ass beat for you" I held my hand out for the money

"Thirtyyy???" He stretched his words out, showing disgust "gas ain't that damn good, hoe" I pushed him away from me and pointed down the street, showing him where to go to get the fuck away from me. "then go get that cheap laced shit and overdose nigga, I really do not give one fuck" he laughed, crossing his arms "you funny. I like pretty girls with humor"

He spoke, trying to soften me up to get what he wanted. I wasn't having it one bit, I've been selling weed to bum niggas too long to not know game. "Fuck you" I simply said, looking passed him as if he wasn't even there. "don't be like that. You was never this mean in highschool" I felt sick even thinking about highschool.

Not only was that shit a waste of time with how much I didn't learn from underpaid teachers, but the people I was surrounded with made me wanna blow my brains out. "fuck you AND that school nigga. If you not gon pay me, then PLEASE gon' on bout yo business, sir" he rolled his eyes and sighed before reaching into his pocket, handing me the exact amount I asked for.

I snatched the money with attitude and shoved the bills in my pocket. "You see how easy that was?" I turned around and walked over to the side of the house. Often times to avoid suspicion, I would pack the drugs in unsuspecting places, like in the garden, or inside a grill. This time I came up with the smart idea to hide it in a different kind of container.

I opened a water cooler, grabbing a pack of weed from the bottom of the tub and tossed it to him before walking back around to the porch. "now scram, lil nigga" I sat down "nah, imma hang with you for a lil bit" he sat down next to me, and I looked at him, blinking with obvious aggravation. "what I said was a command, not something for you to think on" he shrugged "don't care. I wanna chill with you" I rolled my eyes for the fifth time in the conversation.

If they weren't stuck in my eye sockets  with the help of various muscles and tissue, I would have sworn they'd fall out of my head by now. "okay, well don't talk to me too much" he blew off and began to break his weed down. "I don't wanna hear your mouth like that either, don't flatter yourself, ma" he chuckled, zipping the bag back up before pulling rolling paper out of his pocket.

"If that was the case you'd shut the hell up to-"
"DONT NOBODY CAAARRRREEE" he cut me off, rolling his eyes "you so damn stuck up..ma'am you selling weed out yo daddy house that you STILL live in, shut up" he put the crushed buds into the paper and flipped me off "bitch-" I looked at him with an attitude "and you broke, begging for weed from a bitch who sell weed out her daddy house...dumb hoe" I rolled my eyes, and he laughed again "whats funny?" I made a stank face "you. the way you get hot, and always have some shit to say back"

"Shutcho ass up.." I rolled my eyes and turned away from him 'this gon be a long ass day' I thought to myself as he leaned on me, starting to sing a song loudly

_____________________________

𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐱🖤 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬✨-𝐀/𝐍