𝐒𝐊𝐈 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐊 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐌𝐏 𝐆𝐎𝐃

𝑮𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕,𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉(𝒐𝒏 𝒈𝒐𝒅) 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒖𝒓𝒌𝒆𝒅,𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉(𝒂𝒚𝒚) 𝒈𝒐 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌,𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉-𝒂𝒌𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅

_____________________________

"AYE, SHORTY!" Y/N yelled to a girl across the street until she looked her way, putting a hand above her eyes to block them from the sun "You know where you at?" She asked, watching the red flag on the girls pants dance in the light wind "don't worry bout allat, ma" the girl turned back to another girl that had the same flag. Y/N being the touch cookie she was, she took all of that as offense, down to the red flag she wore.

"it's just one question, beloved. all you gotta do is answer" the girl shrugged with attitude, mean mugging.
"This ain't court, hoe" Y/N laughed and stood from her seat "I know. Y'all finna get this life sentences doe" she flashed the heavy glock she had stuffed in her waistband, watching both the girls get off the wall and speed walk off of the corner.

"you don't even gotta be rude to folks like that" stokeley walked out of the house laughing, closing the screen door behind him "fuck that bitch, she a weirdo anyway" he handed Y/N a drink in a brown paper bag and sat besides her, leaning back. "you know her?" He asked, Y/N sucking her teeth in response. shaking her head, she spoke "dumb bitch tried to take my nigga in highschool, now she trynna bang like me" She rolled her eyes and stoleley choked on his drink, leaning up out his seat to catch his breath.

"Damn nigga, you good?" Y/N began patting his back, the boy starting laugh hysterically "she tried to what? Your what-" "TAKE..my NIGGA" She cut him off and he wheezed, leaning back in his seat "Y/N...I thought you was gay-" she scoffed and leaned back, making a stank face "nigga have you ever seen me with a bitch?" he stopped laughing and looked at her with a stupid face "frankly, Ian ever seen you with a NIGGA like...come on" her jaw dropped in shock, the girl feeling slightly offended. "nigga what gave you the illusion that I was gay?"

He looked at her up and down, making her realize the way her pants sagged a little, the waistband of her Nike boxers peaking out just a little along with the same glock she flashed earlier. It didn't help that she wore a plain gold jesus piece and four stitch braids that hung below her bellybutton, her legs spread wide as she slouched in her chair.

She also wore her signature fitted hat that was twisted backwards on her head, the white yankee sign on the front matching with her white wife beater shirt and her new red and white jordans with a custom dickies jacket that spelled her name on the front.

✮✮✮✮

I looked down at my whole outfit and the way I sat, immediately seeing what he was talking about. straightening my body up as embarrassment washed over me, I kissed my teeth. Realizing my crush of four years noticed I dress like a dirty little hoodlum wasn't something I thought could have been a problem. To me I dressed like a normal girl, maybe a bit tomboy-ish, but not too much.

Apparently I'm out here looking like a little boy in broad daylight though. "Damn, I really am dressed like a lesbian huh-" he bursted out into laughter and I laughed along, covering my face "whole time I thought my style was perfectly fine" he shook his head at me and moved my hands away from my face "I mean...you still got a pretty face, so it don't even matter, for real" my ears instantly got hot at the compliment and I looked away with a small smile.

"don't call me fine" I said in a hushed tone and he pinched my cheeks "awwwwe, look at the little boy blushing!" He teased, my hands flying up to smack his away.

"Shut up nigga" I got up and smacked his hat off, running inside the house "AYE—"
_____________________________

𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐢 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞🖤-𝐀/𝐍

𝐏𝐬.𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭,𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 <3