𝐋𝐈𝐋 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐂𝐇 [𝐑]

(𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐦𝐟𝐚𝐨𝐨)_____________________________

_____________________________

God, this nigga was bad for me. He did nothing but bring chaos right behind him in ever room he walked in, and I loved that shit. It was a guilty pleasure, I cant help but say I live for the drama and adrenaline rush he gave me anytime we were together. it's fucked up, maybe, but it was the truth.

Were we supposed to be together? No. Did I listen? Fuck nah. Not with how that dick be in my spine. See, before this I trashed women like me. You would ruin a long term relationship? Break up a happy home? Well, technically it wasn't a "happy" home, more like a moderately neutral apartment, and I had no problem with breaking in that shit, especially when the apartment belonged to a bitch I been wanting to step on since highschool.

And was she oh so crazy about this nigga...I see why. With that deep voice he could make Niagara Falls overflow, and the desert have two weeks of rain. I'm talking about slow jam, freak nasty ass nigga. how could I pass up an opportunity like this and spare the girl who fucked MY man first. Fuck her feelings, I was trynna see what her baby daddy hitting on, and that first time showed me more than I expected.

✮✮✮✮

"Gahdamn nigga!" I moaned out, my hands flying forward to the headboard in front of me as my back arched deeper. I could barely keep myself on my knees with how hard he was drilling into me, using my hips to drive himself deeper and deeper until he physically couldn't go anymore.

"Yea? You feel that shit, baby?" He grunted, his deep voice making me release more of my juices, the milky white cream coating his dick completely.
"Hell yea! I feel that shit, daddy!" I moaned, whines leaving my mouth as he leaned over me, using one of his hands to press my face into the pillows below me.

He continued that pace, smacking my ass every time my pussy had clenched around him, earning muffled cries from me. "Take this dick. Take this dick, baby" he mumbled, feeling himself twitch inside of me. Running out of air from having my head into the pillow, I forcefully push my head back up, turning it to the side to breath better. Though changing my head's position helped to breathe easier, his strokes only took breath away, his hands now squeezing and spreading apart my asscheeks.

He watched as he fucked me with all the stress he had from that day, making sure I felt it deep enough to make me attempt to run, which he shut down instantly by smacking my ass and pulling at my bundles. I felt like he was taking the very essence of my south with him, yet I couldn't help but feel a tad bit bad, my eyes traveling over to the bedside table and spotting a picture of him and Janelle;his girlfriend, soon to be baby mother.

I didn't like the bitch at all, but damn, this kinda trifling. Before I could think any further, Meech swiftly reached over and put the picture frame face down, then smacked my ass twice. I yelped and reached back, pushing against his stomach to get him to let up on me.

"Who pussy is this?!"

"Yours, daddy!"

✮✮✮✮

From then on I was hooked. That bitch would have had to pull me off of his dick physically to get me to stop fucking him, which I probably still wouldn't have done. By now, she knew I was fucking him, fucking him real good too. She knew he was buying me shit, icing me out when I wasn't brushing him off to keep him running back.

She hated how I had that nigga in a Vice grip, and she knew he wouldn't stop hurting them little feelings till I decided to let his ass go and stop playing so much, but I don't know, I might keep him just to keep the bitch crying, and that she did often.

She cried on the phone when he bought me a car, she cried when I thought I was pregnant with the baby boy she wanted so badly after having a daughter, she cried when I sent her that video of him giving me head, and I know she gon sob till she dehydrated when she find out he ghosting her to spend Valentine's Day with me.

✮✮✮✮

"FUCK!" I yelled. My voice was hoarse from the amount of screaming I did that night, not only from the sex, but from all the gifts I was showered in. It was Valentine's Day, the day of love, and this nigga made sure it was nothing but that. A day of love...making that is.

He took me out, wined and dined me, then we flew to a whole different state and he bought me pieces of archived clothing from every luxury brand I picked, all the way from Prada to Versace. He knew I didn't fuck with the new shit. The night was every bit of boujee.

all of that just to show me he was the one for me, which he wasn't. I wasn't supposed to be with him. He was a drug dealer, a manipulator, and possibly a murderer with shit I've heard, among other things I could list. But sometimes the feeling is just too good to worry about all that, especially when you wearing diamonds that could blind a bitch while getting fucked good in a five star hotel.

"Where it's at, ma? Tell me where you feel that dick" he said, my legs over his shoulder while his body put pressure on them to keep me bent in half, the position only pushing him deeper to complement his lethal strokes. My freshly done nails dug into the skin of his biceps, pornographic moans escaping my mouth as I attempted to find words to describe what I felt.

"Don't make me ask again" he leaned up off of my legs and gripped my thighs before spreading them apart and pushing them back so far that my knees almost met my shoulders. It was almost painful but his thrusts took my mind off of it, the man constantly switching rhythm. He went with shallow strokes before easily sliding into me all the way, repeating those motions, and every time I felt in my stomach, no, my soul.

"It's— so-..so deep!" I uttered with my volume ranging from loud to faint whispers. The words that came out were jumbled together, barely full sentences as he continued his assault on my g spot.
"It's deep? That's how you like it?" He asked, wining his hips into mine. I felt completely full, my lower stomach taking on most of the pressure as my brain tried to comprehend the sensations.

At the point I couldn't speak, my mind already being a haze from the last two orgasms, but now he wanted me to speak to him like he wasn't giving me a reason to be absolutely obsessed, more than I was at the moment.

Suddenly he pulled out, some of my juices spilling out with him. He leaned down to get a taste of me, slurping me up before spitting what he licked up onto my clit and wrapping one hand around himself, keeping the other on my thigh. he began tapping his tip against my clit, starting to thrust against it at a fast pace, sending my body into shock. My legs shook violently and my body convulsed as I began squirting all over him, the force of my body thrashing making him let go of me completely.

The feeling took on my body completely, making me feel warm inside, and that feeling would only intensify when he forced me to stay still, holding me down and thrusting his entire length back into me. "Where you want it, hm? You want me to cum inside you or in that pretty ass mouth?" He asked, his hips beginning to stutter as he neared his release, my walls only tightening and pulling him in every time he pulled back out to complete a thrust.

"Inside me, baby! Nut in me!"

_____________________________________

𝐖𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 🌚-𝐀/𝐍